03

If you could read my mind,
You would be in tears~~

*****
The Jeon family reached to their house. They all stepped out of their cars and started to walk inside together.

"Do you really think that boy is kook's boyfriend?" Hobi asked.

"I don't know if he is or not. But I wish he will be." Yeo-bin spoke.

"Yeah, if he is or will be our kook's boyfriend it will be great. I got very good vibes from him." Jimin spoke.

"He is indeed good, I had talked to him a year back when he was giving interview. Even after being so young he was very confident. He has a passion in his eyes which made me appoint him." Joong ki spoke still remembering the confidence tae had on the interview day.

"But how can kook fall for someone, we all know he hates love and his reason behind that hatred." Lisa spoke with frown.

"Lisa, we don't fall in love intentionally. It's like if someone is destined to you, you will eventually fall for them unexpectedly." Jin spoke.

"That's right, I had heard the more you will run from something the more it will chase you. I guess kook has been running away from the love. But the love of his life came to him because of destiny." Namjoon spoke.

"That's right, love is the most unexpected thing in this world." Yoongi spoke.

The guards opened the main door and their jaw dropped seeing the mess of living room. The maid who was asked to take care of the kids were laying on the floor, areum was behind her with a marker and a notebook. While Nam-ji was on her side with a broken doll in her hands, Seok-in was standing on the couch that was looking ripped??.. and the kids of yoongi were sleeping on the couch that was still in good condition.

"What happened here?" Yeo-bin spoke with a deep frown.

"Mam, I...can I take a leave for a week?" The maid rushed to yeo-bin so fast that made yeo-bin startled for a second. Not just because of her sudden move but because of the wired drawing on her face.

"What happened to your face, who drew all this?" Lisa asked and wasn't surprised when the girl pointed at areum who smiled at her mother waving the marker.

"I am really sorry because of them. You can have 2 weeks leave and I will transfer your salary in your account as well." Jimin spoke with an apologetic smile. The girl thanked the jeon's and ram out of the house to go to the out house where maids and guards live.

"Areum." Lisa spoke getting towards areum who ran to not get catched by her mother.

"Nam-ji, seok- in..who ripped that couch and Nam-ji this is the ninth doll that you break in 3 weeks." Jin spoke with a heavy sigh.

"Yoon-min, ji-oon get up. You both are sleeping for hours." Jimin spoke shaking his kids but none of them were showing any sign of waking up.

"God why did they took over their father!!!" The mother's whinned while the father's where scratching the back of their head.

****

Next day...

"Here is the contract. My lawyer told you asked to make a contract too?" Jungkook asked as he slided his contract to tae who was standing near the desk with a file in his hand.

"Yes, as I said I will put some clause, I have made a contract too." Tae spoke as he placed the file infront of kook. Both opened the files and started to read it.

Jungkook's contract where Jungkook is party A and Taehyung is party B.

#1. Party B will be acting as the boyfriend of party A.
#2. Party B have to follow party A's orders.
#3. Party B have to meet party A's family whenever they want.
#4. Party A can change any clause whenever he wants and party B won't have the right to change it again.
#5. Party A will tell party B about the change in clause.
#6. Party B can't be any relationship till this contract ends.
#7. The contact end date is March 31, 2024.

If Party B wants to end the contact he have to pay $1,00,000 as the compensation to party A.

Party B will be paid 3× times of his original salary.

' first one is basically the main motive of the contract. And second is this jeon's nature not surprised. Wow!! now I have to meet his family that to any time.' tae thought but sighed and continued to read further.

'why? Why he can change the clause and why am I not allowed to change it again? What's going in his head?' tae thought glancing at kook who was reading the contract too.

'i can't do anything, let's read next. that's something good atleast I will know about it.' tae munbled with relief.

'its fine it's not like I even want to be in a relationship.' tae thought with a shrug after reading all the clause he read the last line.

'WHAT!! $1,00,000, is he crazy or what. That means I can't back off after signing this.' tae thought but it was not like he has any other options left. Seeing the salary he finally felt some calmness.

'atleast the salary will be more.' he thought.

Meanwhile...

Tae's contract where tae is party A and kook is party B

#1. Party B won't force any work on party A.
#2. Party B will maintain distance from party A.
#3. Party B won't force party A for any physical things.
#4. Party B have to respect party A.
#5. Party A can speak in informal language if he wants.

' he wrote force as if I just force people to work. Why would I want to geg close to him at the first place.' kook thought.

' waaah!! He really think something like that. Ofcourse I have too.' kook thought rolling his eyes.

' fine I don't mind with informal language. Everything seem good to me.' kook thought as he took the pen.

"I am ok with all the clause, but head don't speak in informal language on work place." Kook demanded.

"Ofcourse." Tae muttured.

"I agree with all the clause too, not lien I have any other option." Tae spoke mumbling the last part.

Both of them signed the contract finally being in a contract relationship. And now the real story begins, their life is about to take an unexpected turn which will make both of them stunned. And at the end both will question to themselves.

"Am I FALLING FOR HIM???"....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘