48

He's just a beautiful boy,
With a beautiful soul.
And I just love him~~

***

Tae looked at Jungkook with wide eyes, not understanding why the male suddenly had a complaint about him. Everyone were staring at Jungkook with shocked faces as well. But he just stood behind the couch with a serious face.

"Ahm...ok, so Taehyung. Please come here." Mi Kyung spoke to the boy who nodded still in daze. His mind started to recall what did he do that other is about to complaint. Than it striked him, yesterday, their fight.

Maybe Jungkook is going to tell how tae didn't supported him but supported another man. With a sigh he stood behind the couch. Mi Kyung turned to Jungkook.

"You can tell us you complaint." She spoke, but the boy shook his head making her frown.

"I first want him to get his lawyer first." Jungkook demanded everyone rolled there eyes.

"Jungkook it's rule that the accused person have to get a lawyer only after I hear the complaint." Mi Kyung spoke. But the boy shrugged.

"I won't speak until he gets a lawyer." He said stubbornly. They all sighed, this boy has these things every year.

"I swear, when he is going to follow the rules." Namjoon spoke shaking his head.

"He will never, it's every year's thing. He will demand to get a rule change and granny does it for him as well." Yoongi spoke with a done look.

"I know right, he is truly the rule breaker of our house." Jin spoke making Irene giggle who was sitting next to him, he smiled at her ruffling her hairs finding the girl cute.

"Fine, who wants to be Taehyung's lawyer?" Mi Kyung asked.

"I will be." Yeo bin stood up she gave tae an assuring smile as she walked near him.

"Now will you speak?" Mi Kyung asked to Jungkook who nodded his head, she sighed in relief.

"So, I want to file a complaint against Kim Taehyung. My complaint is..." He stopped as he stared at tae with a serious face, tae felt nervous as to what this man is going to say now.

"Is that my dear boyfriend Kim Taehyung, looks hella cute, he talks, walks, giggles and laughs so cutely that it directly affects my heart. If he continues to be this cute I might get a nose bleed or a heart attack soon. He always makes my heart thump loudly in my chest with his cuteness." He spoke with a straight face, there was complete silence in the living room as everyone proceeded this man's words.

And they all burst out laughing loudly, they really thought how does this whipped man was going to complaint against his dear boyfie. And turn out they were right, because this was anything but complaint.

While the said Kim Taehyung was a blushing mess he was looking down being too shy to look at anyone. He can't believe this boyfriend of his literally said all that in front of their family.

"Kook, do you know you should complaint in this family court?" Mi Kyung asked with a soft smile.

"I know granny, and that is what I am doing. I want a solution, because I can't resist him anymore." Jungkook spoke and nodded to himself, everyone found the ceo too cute to act more childish tham areum.