19

You went from strangers,
To someone I can't stop thinking about ~~~

***

After the break the winner was announced. The judges gave the winner the prize money, award and clicked pictures with him. Almost everyone left the venue along with the idol judges making Jungkook sigh in relief.

"Wow, the event was just a blast." Lisa spoke holding areum's hands.

"Indeed it was, after all everything was arranged by me." Jimin spoke flipping his hair and everyone nodded.

"But now I am hella hungry, we just had snacks and little meal, that too is now digested. I want food." Jin whined.

"Speaking honestly I am hungry too." Yeo bin spoke with a pout.

"Aren't you hungry tae?" Lisa asked.

"I am." Tae spoke with a small smile.

"Then what are we waiting for let's go and eat something." Joong ki spoke.

"Yeah, let's go to a restaurant and have after dinner." Hobi spoke everyone agreed and left in their cars with their partners, enuwoo and seo jun also joined them as Jeon as took enuwoo as their son after all he don't live with his father anymore.

They all reached to a restaurant and booked a VIP room for themselves. Getting inside they settled beside their partners and ordered their food. Having a such a yummy food with such a beautiful family made tae happy, he never thought he would get to experience something like this ever in his life. But then he remembered e everything was fake, he wasn't their family.

One day he will have to leave everyone, and be again in that small apartment, all alone. Maybe with Irene but still he will miss everyone. He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't saw Jungkook looking at him.

"Tae, are you fine.?" Jungkook asked shaking tae's shoulder who snap backed to reality.

"Yeah, I am." Tae spoke with a fake smile.

'you are not." Jungkook thought with a deep sigh.

Tae's attention was diverted to areum who suddenly demanded that she wants to eat from tae's hands, everyone was surprised hearing the girl's demand. But tae being a sweet heart said yes and started to feed her. Namjoon, yoongi and hobi told what happened in the house, while the bottoms left. And how tae handled everything.

The bottoms sighed and thanked tae for being a saviour and saving the house from blasting by namjoon. They even apologized to tae for making him do so much. Tae politely shook his hand.

"No, noona. You all say I am your family, and family is meant to help other. No need to thank me, it was my duty as a family. Infact I should be the one thanking you all for excepting me and making me a part of our family." Tae spoke with glossy eyes.

"Aww, no need to feel and say like that. We are just giving you what you deserve. You are a part of us, maybe you would be a Jeon in future too." Yeo bin spoke looking at jungkook who was looking at tae. But looked away hearing his mom's words. Not commenting on the statement he just ate his food.

The bottoms were the first onw that walked out. They were standing outside waiting for the tops to come back, as they had to pay long bill. Why long bill?did they ate so much?