74(End)

Buddle of joys.~~

****

Jungkook walked back and froth in front of the operation theater, he was being impatient, it's been 2 hours they took tae inside and than they got no news of how the male or babies are. The family members tried to calm the ceo but he was losing his senses, he was scared , the scene of tae screaming because of pain was flashing in his mind. He can't even think how he will be if anything happened to his love of babies.

His train of thoughts got a break as a baby crying sound echoed in the silent corridors, everyone's eyes went wide as they all looked at Jungkook who was frozen on his place, the cries died down and just in some seconds another cries ringed and than another. The three little babies had finally arrived in the world, the thought itself made everyone tear up.

Irene broke down in Jin's arms crying out of happiness, as Jungkook tears rolled over his wet cheeks. Not only knowing he was crying for too long, the difference was that the tears were of happiness.

The door was pushed open as doctors walked out with a small smiles, followed by three nurses who had something in their arms.

"Congratulations Mr Jeon, you are a father of three cute babies." The doctor spoke patting the male's shoulder who thanked the doctor, the nurses walked closer as the babies faces came into view.

Jungkook was awestruck by the small cute little munchkins on his, softly wrapped with white blankets. His heart raced inside his chest as the nurse motioned him to take the babies in his arms.

With a deep breath he opened his arms, the nurses put the first baby carefully in his one arm and than placed the second one. Irene walked ahead to take the third baby feeling too overwhelmed.

"They are girls, this one is elder and this is the middle one." The nurse spoke pointing at the two babies in jungkook's arms who were sleeping soundly.

"And this is a boy, the youngest." She spoke pointing at the baby in irene's arms. Jungkook nodded as he pecked on the girl's forehead softly, and then leaned and pecked the baby boy's forehead too.

(The babies)

(The babies)

****

"Give me the babies." Tae spoke as he was now fine settled on the bed with his back pressed on the head rest. Eyes shining with tears as Jungkook placed a girl and boy on his chest, while he took the eldest girl in his arms and sat next to tae admiring the three babies.

"They are so cute." Tae spoke as he stared at their symbol of love with pure admiration.

"Hmm, just like you." Jungkook spoke making tae smile shy, the older male pressed a soft loving peck on tae's side forehead.