40

You're my person~~

***

Taekook were now laying on the soft mattress with the fluffy blanket covering their bodies. It's been 15 minutes tae told about his mother's death to Jungkook. And till now Jungkook was just hugging other calming him down.

Tae was now ok, neither crying nor sobbing. Staring at the sky, head rested on Jungkook's chest, while Jungkook had his hands wrapped around tae's waist, drawing random things softly over tae's clothed waist.

"You know, why I didn't confessed my and left from here?" Tae spoke, as he turned his head putting his chin on elder's chest and looking at his eyes.

"I was afraid, I might turn out like my father, and ended up destroying both of our life." Tae spoke, Jungkook spoke nothing just let tae continue.

"But the whole week went like hell for me. And that time I realised there's no way I can spend my whole life without you. I also thought that my father never truly loved my mother but I do love you. And even if I didn't something bad, you will be always here to handle everything and pull me to the correct path." Tae spoke smiling widely. This brought a wide smile on jungkook's face too, he pecked tae's forehead.

"Believe me my love, we are going to make it till the end of our life. I know you are not a bit like that monster. We will have all the happiness until we are together." Jungkook spoke softly, tae nodded and rested his head back on Jungkook's chest. They drifted to their dream land being in their lives arms.

****

"It's time for the meeting, should we go Mr Jeon?" Tae asked, he finally came back to work. Jungkook looked up from his laptop and leaned back on his chair. Tilting his head he looked tae from up to down.

Tae was wearing a shirt with frill neck and a fish cut skirt. Tae had thought to wear what he likes to office as well because it's his choice and he can wear anything he likes.

 Tae had thought to wear what he likes to office as well because it's his choice and he can wear anything he likes