36

The end,no
The beginning~~

***

The world froze for taekook as their eyes met, jungkook's mind went blank. Mindlessly he stepped down, it was good he was known to all the steps and so he did fell from that.

Standing infront of each other they felt like they were dreaming. Both of them had tears in their eyes none of them knew what to do. Especially Jungkook he was more than shocked seeing tae, he had left all the hopes and had believed he will never see tae again. But just a week and here is other standing right infront of him.

Tae slowly stepped towards Jungkook, wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck and hugged him. While Jungkook stood there like a statute, he was not in his senses. Tae waited, that Jungkook will hug him back. But he started to feel other won't and so he tried to back away.

But gasped as he felt a tight grip on his waist, Jungkook was holding him in his arms as if the world is going to end in some seconds, as if tae will disappear if he will lose his grip over tae.

Tae smiled with tears as he stayed like that, in his love's arms. Irene motioned Rane that they should leave. Rane nodded and they both walked in kitchen. Taekook stayed like that for God knows how long. It felt like none of them wanted to let go of other. Both had missed each other way too much.

"I missed you." Fresh tears slipped from jungkook's eyes as he heard tae's voice, he burried his face in tae's neck, tighten his hold more, tae heard the low sobbing sound making him shed tears too.

"I missed you too. I missed you so much." Jungkook mumbled with cracking voice. Tae tried to back away but was held back by  Jungkook making tae chuckle lightly.

Tae just let Jungkook hug him till he want. But he became confused as Jungkook suddenly left him and stepped back, wiping his tears Jungkook avoided eyes contact with tae, making younger frown.

"What happened Jungkook?" Tae stepped ahead but Jungkook stopped him with his hand.

"Why are you here? Did you forget something?" He asked trying to sound casual.

"I am...yes I forgot something." Tae spoke making Jungkook chuckle dryly.

"Hmm, I knew it. Take what you had forgotten and go whenever you want." Jungkook spoke and turned to leave, but halt when tae held his wrist.

"Why are you holding my hand?" Jungkook asked, and turned back when tae didn't replied. His felt a pang in his heart when he saw tears flowing from tae's eyes.

"I am taking what I forgot." Tae spoke stepping ahead, making Jungkook's heart to thump in his chest.

"I realise, what I did was totally wrong. I... I shouldn't have left." Tae spoke getting more closer, Jungkook was just standing like a statute again letting tae come close to him.

"I am sorry, I am sorry to hurt you. To make you so sad, to make you so cry, but... Can I... Can I get a chance to change everything? Can you forgive me for being a dumb and give me a chance to show you my true feelings."  Tae spoke, his heart was beating rapidly too.

Jungkook just stared at tae not understanding if everything was real or just his dream. He was processing this words when tae thought it was time to finally drop the bomb.

"I love you." He spoke out of sudden knocking off jungkook's breath. He shook his head not believing whatever he was listening was truth.

"You are lieing right?" Jungkook asked but his heart skipped a beat with tae shook his head staring at Jungkook with so much love in his eyes. They both again stared at each other.

Jungkook took a stepped ahead, and cupped tae's face softly. " You are...you really not lieing?" He asked softly, tae again shook his head.

"I am not, I really, really love you." Tae spoke.

"You won't leave me again? You really love me?" Jungkook asked his smile grew wider as tae nodded vigoursly.

"Oh my god. My love, you...you really love me. I love you, love you sooooo sooo much." Jungkoook spoke joining their foreheads, years of happiness slipped from their eyes as they felt happiest.

"I love you too kookie." Tae spoke and giggled when Jungkook started to peck on his whole face, forehead, cheeks, noses. Tae's giggles were echoing in the mansion being synes by jungkook's giggles.

"I love you so fucking much. I can't even explain how I am feeling right now. " Jungkook spoke looking at tae with so much love, that made tae's heart to melt like ice.

"I am so happy to make you smile like this." Tae spoke putting his palms over jungkook's hand that was cupping tae's face.

"Just be with me, my love. That is enough to make me smile brightly." Jungkook spoke, smiling brightly. His bunny teeths fully on display, tae cooed at him because he was looking so cute.

Tae's eyes travelled from jungkook's soft eyes to his soft lips, he licked his lips gaining the courage to peck those pink lips. Jungkook felt the stare of tae on his lips, he smiled knowing tae wanted the same as him.

Tae was still being gathering the courage when he felt soft lips pressing on his own, eyes widen in realisation, he glanced at Jungkook who already had his eyes closed. Tae slowly closed his eyes too, they both stayed still, lips pressed together, just feeling the softness of other's lips.

Slowly Jungkook started to move his lips ok tae's making tae to feel gossebumps, jungkook's one hand was cupping tae's face while his other hand moved to Tae's waist, pulling him even more closer Jungkook sucked tae's bottom lips.

Tae had his hands pressed on jungkook's chest feeling the rapid heart beats of elder, he was glad that he wasn't the only one whose heart was beating to it's max. Jungkook just softly sucked tae's bottom lips twice or thrice, pecking the lips for many times he backed away.

"I love you." Jungkook spoke again not having enough to say how much he loves tae.

"I love you too." Tae spoke with a chuckle.

"They look so cute together." Irene squealed making Rane giggle softly.

"I knew it, they will end up together one day." Rane spoke staring at taekook who was busy staring at each other with just love and fondness.

"Hmm, I can't wait to see them being all lovey-dovey daily." Irene spoke being a taekooker.

"Wow!! We were thinking this bunny might me sad and would be crying but look at him. Being all smiley." Yeo bin spoke as she entered inside the living room followed by all the family members. Taekook snapped out from their daze and backed away standing next to each other with soft blush over their cheeks.

Next chapter...

"Aunt Rane, send tae's luggage in my room. He will stay with me now." Jungkook spoke happily making tae smile shyly at the happy bunny.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote....

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘