17

I get butterflies in my stomach,
Every time we talk~~

***

The next day...

Jungkook and Taehyung were currently in the ceo's office getting ready to proceed to the conference room. Tae had the iPad in his hands as he was going through the presentation he is supposed to do.

"Mr Jeon, it's for the meeting may we proceed?" Tae asked professionally. Jungkook just hummed getting up, getting the clue tae moved and took jungkook's blazer helping him to wear it.

Jungkook walked ahead while tae stayed behind following his boss. Jungkook was wearing a grey suit with an off white shirt, while tae was wearing an off white pants with a baby blue shirt tugged in the pants.

They get on the elevator and tae pressed the 17th floor button, reaching on the floor they stepped out. Tae went ahead to open the door for his boss as usual when they were near the big conference room.

Jungkook had a usual blank face, but he caught something and his eyes widen. He wanted to stop tae but the secretary was already inside tae was about to turn and bow to him.

But Jungkook was quick to remove his blazer and get in, he turned tae and push him on the near wall, everyone present in the conference room was stunned at their ceo's sudden move. While tae was shocked, he was staring at Jungkook who sighed in relief.

(There will be mention of periods, skip if you are uncomfortable

"What are you doing?" Tae whispered to Jungkook who was busy doing something.

"You got a stain." Jungkook whispered as he tied his blazer around tae's waist, tae's eyes widened in realisation. He cursed himself in his mind for not remembering it was his date.

Jungkook stepped back when he was sure the blazer was hiding the stain. While tae was red due to embarrassment. The people present in the conference room still have their eyes widened and lips parted.

Jungkook looked back with a smile that immediately dropped as he finally realized there were people present in the room. Clearing his throat he looked at them with a blank face and walked to his chair.

Enuwoo was pressing his lips in a thin line as noticed the red blush on his best friend's neck that no one noticed. Getting out of his embarrassed self tae walked near the projector screen and began to start the presentation. Throughout the presentation tae tried his best to avoid Jungkook's gaze. He bowed to everyone when the presentation was over.

After half an hour of discussion regarding the presentation they all started to walk out of the room. Just enuwoo, Jungkook and tae were left. Enuwoo gave a mischievous smile to Jungkook who looked at him with a fake smile.

Giving a thumbs up enuwoo walked out of the room leaving the awkward people behind. Tae was gathering his files, and was going through the notes he made while the discussion. His heart started to beat fast when he felt Jungkook coming towards him. He tried to lift the uneven pages which started to fell making him curse under his breath.

"You fine?" Jungkook asked picking some papers that fell on the different side of table. Tae nodded and gulped taking the page in his hands.

"Thank you." Tae mumbled slowly. But as the room was silent Jungkook heard him loud and clear.

"No, it's fine. And don't be embarrassed it's a natural thing, I can understand." Jungkook spoke softly making tae feel a little comfortable.