Entangled Love FACTS

💜AssalamoAlaikum/ Hello dear readers!

How are you doing?

It's your author Naila here back on Entangled Love.

Time flies fast and our Entangled Love is now 3 years old. Despite how much books I will write, EL will always remain special and near to my heart and our ZARMAAN will always be dear to me in a different way.

So in celebration of EL's 3rd birthday, I am here with a small token of thanks tor you guys for giving this book so much love and appreciation.

❤Here I am telling you guys a few SECRETS about Entangled Love. ❤

💘 Entangled Love wasn't the first name of this book. It was first known as I AM YOURS and MARRIED TO ANNOYING JERK. 👽Argh how much I cringe over these names.

💘 Shaiq was never a part of my draft for this book. I never intended to write any love interest for Zainab but since I had to make Zainab grey, not negative, I introduced Shaiq.

💘 I never liked the portrayal of the girlfriend or other girl in love triangle stories totally negative or black. I always thought such characters deserve a better arc that was the reason, I strengthened and elucidated Zainab's character more. To make her relatable and to show, the other girl is not always negative. This is also the reason for introducing Shaiq's character.

💘 Zainab's first decided name was Alizey but I changed into Zainab because I was watching a drama in which there was a character Zainab whom I liked lol.

💘 Shaiq's character is loosely inspired by K-pop Band EXO's BAEKHYUN's real-life personality.

            💟AN ANNOUNCEMENT 💟

I am going to post ZARMAAN's epilogue in a few days. 💞