The End (Part 1)

Zara's POV

The intense pain in my right leg makes me wake up again. I slowly open my eyes and they roam around in the same surrounding I was before. Now, I look at my own self; there are bandages all over my legs and arms. My jaw drops seeing a bandage on my stomach and with this, every detail from today comes into my mind.

My baby. Is he still there? I can't bear to lose him. I have no one except him. Please be fine.

"Zara, thank God, you are awake."

I look at the other direction when a feminine voice comes into my ears alongside someone patting my forehead.

"Aila, " I whisper as I hug her tightly. Tears start streaming out of my eyes when I clench the back of her shirt with my hands.

"Aila, my baby! How is he? He is fine, right? He hasn't left me as well, isn't it?" I pull away from her and look at her with teary eyes.

"Zara, calm down. Your baby is alright, " she asserts while tugging my hair behind my ears.

I let out a sigh of relief as I divert my gaze towards my stomach. I slowly caress the area while a mitigating smile appears on my lips.

Thank God!

"How do you come here?" I ask her.

"Your friend has asked me to come to you because you again got chest pain," she replies.

"Who?" I raise a brow in confusion.

"Zara, don't take the stress right now.  You still need rest. We will talk later. Now," she holds my both shoulders and pushes me down, "just lay down and sleep."

"Aila but-"

"Zara, just go to sleep. I am here with you. Hun?" She caresses the side of my face.

I look here and there while I make myself lay again. But my eyes come back without any purpose. Armaan hasn't come to me. He doesn't even care for me. He is this stone-hearted.

"Close your eyes." I come back to the present when Aila softly whispers.

"Aila, please don't leave me," I mumble as I take her hand in mine and intertwine our fingers so that she won't be able to go.

"Never, Zara. Now just sleep." She slowly rubs her finger on my eyelids and pushes them down so that they are covering the sight in front of my eyes. And I don't realize when I have gone to sleep with her hand still in mine.

                  *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Zainab's POV

My eyes are on Armaan rubbing his forehead in frustration but my mind is somewhere else. When I have seen him shirtless, I don't know how to react, I was startled. When he prevents me from falling on the floor and I accidentally lay my lips on his recently shaved, rough cheek. Odd feelings have emerged in my heart at that time as well.

And when he hovers over me and placed his broad hand on my slim waist, tingling sensations run throughout my body. When he pulls me closer to him and his other hand gently rubs my stomach. At that time, he was thinking that he is teasing me but little does he know that I was liking his touch. When while trying to unlink my necklace from his button, his fingers brush against my bare neck sends shivers to run down my spine. And when in the end, his lips met my lips, a sudden urge was prompting me to hold his face and deepen the kiss.

But he is the same guy who has bought me from my greedy family. He is my that best friend for whom I am a burden. I purse my lips hard to stop myself from crying. The feelings which are emerging in my heart for him are absurd.