Chapter 5

A/N: Thank you so much @Ayat1311 for this beautiful cover.

Zara's POV

I realize that someone is shaking my shoulder furiously. I snap open my eyes to find an angry Armaan looking at me with his lips purse in a thin line. I blink my eyes several times to apprehend the situation. I find myself sitting more like laying on the back seat of a car with my head resting on the back.

"My car is not a sleeping place, Miss Sara," he growls.

Sara!! What the heck? He doesn't even know my name correctly.

"First of all my name is Zara not Sara. Its Z not S. And secondly, you should stop yelling at me. I am not your servant," I blurt while grinding my teeth. Now this is too much.

He leans closer to me with a smug look on his face. His face is only a few inches away from me. I know he always does this whenever he wants to intimidate me. His playboy self is what makes me want to punch him and to vanish his alluring features off his face. He wants me to fall into his trap like every other girl.

"Let's see, if you are gonna be my servant or not."

I immediately push him and open the car door. My eyes get widen in awe and praise when I saw the beautiful view standing in front of me in its full glory. The building which is present in the view of my eyes is something which I have never seen. At least not something this simple and elegant yet magnificent. There is a big area all green due to perfectly crafted grass. Then an elegant passageway leads to a double story white and grey colored contrast farmhouse. It's so beautiful causing me to look at it in awe.

Armaan walks towards the entrance completely ignoring me

Armaan walks towards the entrance completely ignoring me. A total jerk! I follow his steps. A big swimming pool on the way catches my attention. I love to swim. Even I have done some courses in swimming. A big grin appears on my face because of how pleasant everything was looking. The little grass of the passage was soaked in the water maybe because of rain or perhaps someone has been taking care of this farmhouse.

I come out of my trance when I notice Armaan unlocks the front door and went inside. The weather has got really pleasant. I feel a shiver down my spine when cold breeze brushes against my body causing me to wrap my shawl more tightly around myself. I quickly rush inside and examine the interior.

It is so fascinating from the inside too. It has a big lounge. There were two rooms on each side. All the interior is grey and white just like the exterior. A small area is occupied by the kitchen. My eyes land on the paintings hanging on the far corner of the lounge.

I get amazed by the paintings. I walk towards them. My eyes stuck on a painting of a beautiful girl with blonde hair. She was smiling and her smile is so mesmerizing. Who is she? She looks so beautiful. I lift my hand to touch the painting when my hand gets to jerk off by a sharp pull.

"Don't you ever touch the paintings."

I turn on my right side to find him standing there glaring at me.