New Story Update

Salam/ Hello guys!

I am so delighted to announce that I am finally writing a new story here on Wattpad. If you liked Entangled Love then surely you will love this new one as well.

🌺 Her Replaced Husband

Here's the cover :)

Now the description:

Ever wonder, what if you get married to your fiance's twin brother?

Living abroad for the two decades of her life, sweet, innocent, and bubbly Ajwa has just dreamt about the prince of her fantasies - her childhood fiance. When his just single picture renders her to have an intense crush on him. It's more pertinent to say that it's an imperceptible crush! But what she hadn't expected is the shocking unseen gift which is waiting for her, on her wedding day.

Faris Sikander, who is a doctor by profession but a declared psychopath by society. People see him as a rude, self-centered jerk. When his twin brother ditched his long-termed fiance on his wedding day, Faris has no choice but to save the dignity of his family and that innocent bride by posing as her long-timed fiance.

For Ajwa, her husband is her childhood fiance, the guy she has been in love with since the day she started perceiving this world as an adult and her crush but for Faris, his bride is his brother's woman. Will it be easy for Ajwa to live with a psychopath? But the question is; is he a psychopath in the real sense?

What will happen if her real fiance will show up someday claiming Ajwa as his?

I hope you will read my new book and will give it your love and support. ❤️