The End ( Part 2)

Shaiq's POV

"Shit!" I mumble seeing Zainab ultimately fainting.

Because of her anemia, the blood which is oozing out of her wounds like streams may cause problems for her. Even the piece of the clothing, I have tied on her wrists is blood red right now. I quickly lift her up in my arms and carry her to my car. Due to me, she is suffering this much. I don't realize why at that time, I feel a resentment burning inside of me when she mentions that she was with Armaan the whole night. And then when she was bluntly accusing herself of doing inappropriate things, I can't help but get more furious on her childishness. This girl just blurts whatever comes to her mouth.

In haste, I open the door of the back seat of the car and make her lay inside It.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I peek at Zainab's figure through the small window of the room, she is admitted in the hospital. I hope she is fine. I have caused her so much trouble. First, when it gets slipped away from me that I have done a favor on her by marrying her. Though I don't want to say this and I don't even think like this. And then now, giving her such a terrible wound.

I go to the doctor when she comes out of the room.

"Doctor, is Zainab okay?"

"She has regained consciousness but isn't fine. She had lost too much blood and fortunately, you have brought her on time, or else, it would be too late and she may go into a shocking state."

Doctor's every word sounds like a whack on my heart. Shock means she might die. Oh God, what have I done to her? I hold my head in both hands in frustration.

I slowly open the door of the room and walk inside. My gaze falls on the pale Zainab sleeping while taking heavy breaths. I sit beside her on the bed and take her bandaged hand into mine. I lift it up till my lips and kiss her palm.

"I am sorry, Zainab," I whisper.

I don't realize when I start having new feelings with her. Perhaps the time when her lips land on my cheek or the moment when we both get tied and our lips met. These feelings are screaming that I have fallen for her, not as my friend but as my wife. I won't let single harm to come near her anymore.

I get up a little and bend over her and kiss her forehead.

"I love you, Zainab," I whisper as I slowly caress the side of her face.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

While driving the car, from time to time, my gaze is going on back Zainab that she may have get wake up by now. But looks like she is sleeping soundly. It's better if she will keep on sleeping or else she will again panic seeing me. I smile seeing a small pout on her lips.

I will do everything to make her happy now. I will give her the happiness, the love, and the warmth she deserves. I will be the one who will bring a smile on her face. I will be the one who will love her whole heartily. I will give her the love and respect which she has craved for her whole life. She says she is still alone, I will make her realize that I, her husband, is always with her.

When we reach the farmhouse, I get out of the car and strolls towards her side. I carry her up in bridal style and take her to the room. Along the way, seeing the trails of her blood drops from the lounge all the way to the room, makes my heart break into pieces. Let alone blood, I won't allow a single tear to fall from her eyes.

I cautiously make her rest on the bed. I bend down and tug some loose strands of her hair behind her ear. I look at her hair from her face to right till her waist. She doesn't even know how much I love her long, sleek brown hair.