Chapter 3

Armaan has only his father and an elder sister Soniya in his family. Soniya is really a nice and cheerful girl unlike her brother. She is a married girl with two children.

Thank God, the marriage ceremony at last ends. My back is now aching so much. After my rukhsati, we drive towards Raisanni's Residents in a car. The house is big but not bigger than Dad's. After some customs, I was free from all the mess.

After all the fuss, Soniya brings me to Armaan's room. It is really spacious yet comfy. There is a big king-sized bed placed in the heart of the room. On the left, a door led to the bathroom. A small area was specific for the wardrobe on the other side. There is a huge door-sized window on the right side of the room which is now covered with grey colored curtains. The walls which are all painted creamy color adding more to its elegancy. The far corner has been occupied by a couch. On the wall behind the bed a big picture frame of Armaan is hanging. The room is simple yet elegant.

Soniya helps me carrying my lehnga and make me sit on the bed

Soniya helps me carrying my lehnga and make me sit on the bed. Unlike usual for a wedding, the room is not decorated at all. I smile at Soniya and rested my back at the crown of bed.

"Well! Armaan has allergy with the scent of flowers so I couldn't decorate the room." She answers my unasked question with a nervous laugh.

"It's okay," I beam with a smile.

Who doesn't like flowers? He is a weird guy. Or maybe he does not wants all of these because he has been forced into this marriage.

"Zara you are looking damn gorgeous, my brother will lose all of his senses today." She winks at me and I cringe to my fullest.

And your brother has planned to make my life hell. I show her my superb fake smile. Before she left, she asked me if I need anything to which I simply said no. I want to get rid of this damn dress and I want her to leave as soon as possible. Don't get me wrong, but I can't bear heavy dresses. They make me suffocate.

Before I can get up and head towards my suitcase, the door slightly opens revealing him who I unluckily call my husband now. He is looking tired. He shoots me a death glare before heading to the wardrobe area.

Great! Now I have to wait for him to free the bathroom. Till then, I lazily remove my jewelry. What a relief! I put the jewelry on the side table.

"Get off my bed now." A deep firm voice collides with my ear causing me to stop removing my bangles and stare at my husband's direction who is glaring at me angrily. His eyes are shooting daggers at me.

"Why? Did you made this bed or it has your name on it?" I fire back.

At first, his eyes get darken and he frowns like he least expected me to answer back but soon his lips curled up to form a smirk.

"So you got a mouth. I like it how you retorted back."

I raise my brow in confusion. What has got into him suddenly? I step back when I saw he was approaching me with the same smirk plastered on his face. He places his both arms on either side. His face is so close to me making me gasp a little.