Chapter 73 ( part 1)

Armaan's POV

I take a glance at sleeping Zara; seeing her pouty lips brings a smile on my face. She looks so cute while sleeping. I raise my hand and reach her face. I slowly tug the wandering strands of her hair behind her ears. Her everything makes me go swoon over her. I caress her cheek with my thumb. I lean closer to her and kiss her forehead.

Why is she still sleeping? It's been twelve in the morning. When I left for office in the early morning, she was sleeping then as well. I come back home to have lunch with her but seeing her soundly sleeping like this makes me worried.

"Zara, " I whisper softly as I am still bending over her.

Her eyelids flutter and she slowly opens her eyes. She stares at me with her half-opened eyes. I give her a smile while dragging myself back to where I was. She looks here and there and tries to sit up by nudging her elbows on the crown of the bed. Her eyes are so swollen and red right now. The same goes for her nose which is red like a tomato. What happens to her? She was perfectly fine the last night.

"Why are you so early today?" She wearily asks.

"I wanted to give you a surprise but instead you have given me one, " I chuckle.

She narrows her eyes at me in confusion.

"What do you mean?" She asks while rubbing her eyes.

"Why are you still sleeping, Zara?" I ask while getting closer to her and taking her hand in mine.

She opens her mouth to say something but instead, she makes me flinch by her sudden sneeze. She sniffles her nose which prompts the water to flow from her eyes. What happens to her?

"I don't know, my head is spinning so much. I think I have flu, " she replies as she wipes her eyes.

"Who told you to go to the terrace at night time?" I glare at her.

"Because I couldn't sleep the last night and you know when I am not being able to sleep, I feel suffocation inside."

She sneezes again which prompts me to run my hand on her back. I take off my coat and place it on her shoulders.

This girl and her theories!

"I am fine-" she mumbles as she tries to shove away the coat from her shoulders.

" Zara, keep this on, " I order her in a loud voice.

She stares at me with a pout on her lips. Thank God, I have come earlier today, or else I wouldn't have known about her condition. When I get assured, she isn't throwing away the coat again, I stand up.

"Let's go to the hospital," I state.

She looks at me with irritation, "I don't want to go. I will be fine."

I sigh in frustration. She has to say no to everything.

"Zara-"

"Armaan, I have told you this is nothing to be fussed about. It's just flu. And I don't want to go and see doctors," she speaks before me in annoyance.

I don't say anything and strolls towards her side. I stand just near to her which makes her look at me in confusion.

"Are you coming or should I take you in my way? You can choose either of the two by yourself," I smirk as I say this.

I am pretty sure she still remembers how I have taken her from her friend's house considering how her eyes get widen in panic. I bite my lower lip to suppress a laugh when she abruptly stands up.

"Fine, let's go now," she mumbles.

My smirk gets replaced by a bright smile at how cute she is looking right now. With every passing moment, she is making me fall for her even more. The time I am spending with her is the best time of my whole life. This girl will be the death of me.