Chapter 62

Zara's POV

Taking a good look at the room, my fingers themselves start fidgeting at how small this room is. Will I be really able to live here? I have assured Armaan about living here because of the building of a special connection with his mother. His mom kind of remembers me of my own mom perhaps this is the reason I am so curious to know more about her.

I roam my eyes all around the room. It's really small yet like normal constraint areas, I am not feeling the suffocation like I always used to have. Probably due to the door-sized window placed on the far left corner of the room, which is allowing the pleasant breeze to come inside. There is just one bed laying in the heart of the room. I am so sleepy that I am feeling the urge to forget everything and jump on the bed.

"Why are you still standing?"

I turn around to find Armaan who just comes out of the washroom, rubbing his hair with the towel.

"Where will I sleep?" I ask him back.

"Aren't you seeing a big bed?" He chuckles as he turns towards the mirror.

"Of course, but..." I rub my nape in confusion.

"I can't sleep like this, you know," I mumble.

Armaan abruptly turns and looks at me with a look like I have said something really complicated.

"Isn't there any couch or something like this?" I ask, looking here and there.

But to my despair, there is nothing.

I get froze to where I am standing when Armaan walks towards me. First, he is shirtless, and second, the look on his face brings me out of the haze and I take a few steps back. My breath hitches when my back hits the cold wall. He places both his arms around me, on the wall; a way for me to get trapped.

This is the first time, I am seeing him shirtless. The drops of water are present all over his muscular chest. His wet hair is laying on his forehead and tiny beads of water are declining from his hair on his face. I turn my gaze away from him when I realize I have been staring at him for so long. I am dying out of sleep and it's not at all my plan to drool over him.

"There is just bed here and you have to sleep on it," Armaan says which prompts me to look back at him.

"How she used to live here, " I mumble in frustration but little do I know, Armaan has heard it.

A smug look appears on his face as he bends down to my level so that the only view which is in front of my eyes is his face.

"Do you really think I will let you go after what we have done?" He whispers softly.

"What have we done?" I utter quickly as I cover my mouth with the back of my palm, to stop the incoming yawn.

I don't even pay attention to what he means because of how numb my mind is due to sleep.

"Looks like my Zara has again rented out her brain." He moves his face nearer to mine.

"Should I explain it to you or should I do it again?" He asks as he rubs his fingers on the side of my face.

This is when it hits me. So he means that? His confession and then the kiss we have shared. I am so dumb to even ask him back.

"You go and wear some shirt," I spat as I slightly hit on his arm, to shove him away.

"Why? You can't handle my hot body?" He smirks and turns my face towards him.

"Armaan go. I am really sleepy at this time and if I don't get to sleep anytime soon, I will end spanking my all frustration at you." I push away his arm and walks away.