Chapter 67

Zara's POV

"Don't flirt with me again, okay?" I point my index finger at Armaan.

He looks at me with satire apparent in his eyes.

"When did I flirt with you, by the way?" He asks looking at me with fake anger.

"What you said earlier is flirt. What else?" I shrug my shoulder as I take a piece of carrot and place it in my mouth.

"Really? You think this was a flirt?" He crosses his both arms on his chest as a faint smile is playing on his lips.

I nod my head while chewing on the carrot and looking on the counter for something else to eat.
I take another slice of carrot in my hand. Before I can even raise my hand to reach my mouth, I feel my waist being grabbed and my both hands land on Armaan chest. I look at him in a baffled state when he brings his face closer to mine.

"What you assuming as a flirt is the true feelings of my heart, " he whispers in my ear.

He softly places a kiss on my earlobe as he looks back at me. He stares at my lips before leaning towards them. But he never reaches them as he takes my hand in his and eats the slice of carrot.

This is when it hits me. I pull myself away from him and look at my empty hand.

"This was mine. Why did you eat it?" I yell.

"You are mine so in this context, your everything is mine as well. Isn't it?" He chuckles while looking at me.

"What a logic," I roll my eyes at him at which he laughs loudly.

I glare at him before turning my gaze away from him. He again says me his. I can feel my cheeks burning hot. A small smile crosses my lips as I reminisce about his words.

"Zara, " I look back at him when he grabs my arm and pulls me towards himself.

He cups my face with his both hands, "jokes aside; what I said earlier is true. I think I never got to confess this to you but whenever I am with you, this world looks the most beautiful, the most enjoyable thing to me. When I am with you, I don't have to change myself because you are exactly like who I am."

"You get really serious, huh?" I show him a smile and the smile gets deeper when my eyes spot something on the counter. This just reminds me of what he did back then and it's a perfect chance for me to have my revenge.

I peek at Armaan before looking back at the dry, white thing. An idea comes into my mind and I take the flour in my hand and rub it on his face.

"You also look cute like this." I point my finger at a baffled Armaan while laughing.

He first stares at me dumbfoundedly and then he rubs his cheeks.

"You brat..." He laughs and takes the flour in his hand pour it on me.

I lay my hand on my stomach when it starts getting hurt due to laughing. I look down and my eyes get wide seeing flour everywhere. Not to forget, how much we both are engulfed by it. That is insane.

I stare at Armaan who is smiling while looking at me. In a split second, he pulls me towards him. He tugs a piece of my hair behind my ear as his ocean blue eyes are fixed on me. He softly rubs his hand on my cheek to remove the remaining flour. My breath hitches when he leans nearer to me and moves his lips on my cheek. He lifts my face up with the help of his index finger and thumb. He stares into my eyes before brushing his lips along my jawline. I gasp when he tugs my hair away from my neck; his fingers softly brushing against my bare neck. In a split second, he kisses on my neck sending chills down my spine.