𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈'𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚

𝑯𝒊 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆! 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐  𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑯𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈'𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚.𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕!

♡~♡~♡~♡~♥︎♥︎♥︎~~♡~♡~♡~♥︎♥︎♥︎~♡~♡

Hong Choyeong was an adopted daughter of Hong Yu-Chan and adopted sister of Hong Chayoung.Her biological parents died due cause of accident since she was 3 years old.Yes!Choyeong and Chayoung was the same age too. Chayoung and her parents saw the terrible scene in front of them but they saw the child who was sitting on the road crying of her loss of her parents.They feel so bad of her and tried to stop her crying with their comfort.Suddenly,when they brought her to the hospital, she was unconscious.They panicked and Chayoung's mother goes to check up on her.By the way,Chayoung's mother was a doctor!. After a few minutes ago, She wakes up and Chayoung's mother tells her if she was okay or not? She nodded and she told the beautiful doctor in front of her that she can't remember anything what happened to her and she also can't remember her name either too.That's mean she has amnesia
Chayoung's mother felt sorrow about her condition. She told her husband that this child has amnesia.She can't remember anything she had in her mind especially her parents and her own name.So Hong Yu-Chan makes decision that he will adopt this child in their family and changed her name as Hong Choyeong. She feels more happy about this and Chayoung also felt happy too.Chayoung makes sure that she will protect her any cause of danger from her no matter what because she has a big responsibility as big sister of Hong Choyeong.

Her family love her so much.Even they let them in the same school and class from kindergarten until high school.Unfortunately, Chayoung's mother died due of leukemia cancer.After her mother's death, their relationship of the family never still the same until when Hong Yu-Chan hears about rumor from their daughter's school that their daughter's got fight from the bullies.More then, he separates them from the different high school so they saw in each other again.Hong Yu-Chan already gave a warning about violence before they studies from school but they never listen.Chayoung and her father never stop their argument in each other about why she should move out her school from her? She will do anything to her to protect her.Hong Yu-Chan doesn't want her daughter does a wrong thing how to protect people especially his youngest daughter before they graduated to become a lawyer like him.That makes their father-daughter relationship become a little loose but their heart never lie that they still love each other.

♡~♡~♡~♡~♥︎♥︎♥︎~♡~♡~♥︎♥︎♥︎~♡~♡~♡~♡