𝟱. 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 🔞⚠️

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝗢𝗕𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 ➷➷➷➷➷

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

Jang Junwoo Pov

・ 。゚☆: TWO : Abuse & Smut

After I'm chatting with Choyeong, I thought she would accepted my offer but someone already got her.I felt more irritation and jealousy because of this.I should find this son of the bitch and kill him because he took what's mine.Even I felt stressed of Babel's work and Hanseo stupid things then I will called him and meet me at ice hockey arena.I should release my stressful right now.

After few minutes ago,We were at ice hockey arena.I dressed with jersey and wears ice skater booth.I started to skate as I saw Hanseo was standing in the middle of ice hockey arena.

"It's all my fault, I should've kept an eye on the researchers but I failed" he said.

"I'll take care of it as soon as possible" he said right before I throw a puck with my stick to his stomach, he flinched in pain as he holds his stomach while I skated around him.

"I'm sorry for the delay in the Babel tower constructions, there were issues with the building owner, i'll also take care of-" I cut him off by throwing another puck to his stomach then he winced in pain.

"I promise I will be more through from now on, I promise I won't disappoint you again, please give me one more chance, I promise I'll do better" he said, I immediately hit my stick to his back multiple times causing him to fall on the ground and wince in pain.

I stopped hitting him once I feel a bit more relieved that I could see him in pain.

"Oh my dear brother, you're such a disappointment to me" I said as I force him to look up at me with the hockey stick.

"Don't you dare disappointed me ever again" I said intensely.

"Y-y-yes sir,I-I promise" he stuttered.

"Go you can leave" I said then he quickly leave.

I stayed and played ice hockey for about an hour, I need to get all my anger out because of these two sons of the bitch.One, who was stolen my girl. Two, my stupid little brother.I need a drink.I changed my clothes in the locker room and leave the arena to go a bar that near in my apartment.

When I arrived the place wasn't crowded, only a few people here and there.I ordered my drink as I was waiting for my drink there's this girl suddenly sitting beside me, well she's pretty hot through but for me Choyeong was better than her.Imagine if she's dressed up like this and that makes me turn on too.

"Wanna buy me a drink?" she asked flirtatiously, honestly I really can't think about anything else other than Hong Choyeong and how she's been acting like this to me a long time ago until now, she always rejected me but I do need to get all my anger somehow.

"Of course" I said as I closely whisper to her ear and say,

"And we can continue this back at my place" she smirked and nods.

We finished our drinks and we go back to our place.Once we're inside, I pushed her against the wall and kissed her hardly.I put my right hand around her waist and my left hand cupping her cheeks.I could imagine it's Choyeong's chubby cheeks that I really want to pinch so much for a long time.I'm bringing her body in bridal style but still in kissing roughly positions to my bedroom.

I push her into the bed and hold both of her hands above her and start kissing her again, I felt her hand that already out from my grips moves through of my clothes dick and she grinned her hand gently.I let out of my grunts while she's grinning in our kiss.

I can't thinking straight, I keep thinking about her.Hong Choyeong's harsh words when she was in high school and her apologize words keep ringing in my head.

"I know you like me.The way you stare at me and looking at me with your sparkling eyes but unfortunate I reject you Hanseok.I'm not liking you yet because I thought you still my enemy.I'm sorry"

"Well, I'm sorry! There's someone already invited me for joining to eat breakfast together on tomorrow.Maybe on next time I guess"

'Why she do those things to me, my sweetie pie?! Isn't too hard to get for me to get you' I thought of myself.

I'm really good at hiding my true self when necessary, my dark self aka the real me 'Jang Hanseok'. I can't help but falling hard for her.In this 12 years ago, my obsession becoming worst when I'm starting fall in love for her.That time in high school I really love to enjoy her story and her company as we're starting our friendship before I confess for her, but I hope we does this things in now.I would never risk being with her.Cause I know that she would be piss if she knew about the real me and my past.I would be rather being with her as Jang Junwoo only at least.

This girl tries to unbuckle my pants then I stopped her "What?" she asked, I sigh "Out now, get out" I said. "What tf do you mean out?" she asked in sarcastically as she tries to unbuckle my pants again, so I grab her hands and push her off the bed.She fell on the floor."Out now! Get tf out!" I shouted at her while looking down at her.

She grabs her bag and quickly leave, I sign and sit in the edge of my bed. I took a shower and change my clothes into pajamas as I was getting ready to sleep.

To Be Continue~

•┈┈┈••✦ ♡ ✦••┈┈┈•

Hey Guys! I'm sorry I put a bit kinky on this chapter 😂 I hope you guys are okay with this chapter bcs I already give a warning in this chapter 💥💥 It just about The Jang Brothers.Jang Hanseok & Jang Hanseo!! Next chapter would be coming soon as well later HAHAHA!! Good night & have a nice day 🌌💜✨