𝟭𝟯. 𝟮𝗞 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 : 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘇𝗼 & 𝗚𝗲𝘂𝗺𝗴𝗮 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘇𝗮

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝗢𝗕𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 ➷➷➷➷➷

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Meanwhile
At Geumga Plaza

Choyeong  was having her lunch at Toto's restaurant after she finished her work. Suddenly she saw a glimpse of someone's shadow from the window and it was Vincenzo who's walking pass the restaurant but he got stopped when he saw her eating her lunch.

"Hey Vincenzo, come here" She waved at him.

He walks through at her and sat in front of her.

"Hey, already done your work for today?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just have a short work at the office so I finished in early" She spoke.

"Hey, can you join me to the prayers room so we can't discuss about this with all the tenants there?" He asked.

She blinked her eyes in second before she nodded her head.

"Sure but before that let me finish my lunch first because I'm hungry~" She dramatically whines.He laughed of her dramatic actions.

"Alright then" he chuckled.

After they finished their lunch, they went to the prayers room and they saw all the tenants are gathering together inside of the room.

They silence staring at Vincenzo, who was standing in front of them.He looks kinda nervous and he doesn't know how to start to speak with them.Choyeong laughed in silence at his cuteness shy of this cute mafia like him.She knew who he was now when back at the office she secretly to find information about Vincenzo Cassano.

"So....we won a small victory, but the truth is, we can't hold off the demolition much longer" Vincenzo said.

Everyone agreed of him but suddenly Mr.Lee pat it on the floor with his hands and stood up beside him.

"That's right, That means we bring on the muscle. There will be blood. I'll take—There will be no blood" Mr.Lee spoke.

"What I would like is to offer you an alternative" Mr.Lee proudly point at Vincenzo and he sit back beside his wife.

"I have plans to purchase a similar building nearby, which means, we could relocate all of you there" Vincenzo said.

"Wait, Mr.Cassano. So it's that mean all of us should move in into another building?" Choyeong asked in confusion.