𝟳.𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝗶𝗰𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗪𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆🍷🎉🕺🇮🇹

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝗢𝗕𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 ➷➷➷➷➷

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Vincenzo Pov

The next day, everyone except Choyeong was gathered in the dance studio.Choyeong said she was busying with her own bakery shop.I didn't know she has own shop even she was a lawyer but I will coming at her bakery shop everyday if I want too for breakfast together with her.I was sitting down on a white chair as Mr.Nam spoke with the others.As I tried to figure out the plan to stop the demolition.

"What? They're coming tonight?" Hee-soo asked.

"That's right.At 11.00" Mr.Nam said.

"And you didn't tell us sooner?! This is unbelievable!" Hong-sik snapped.

"When they get here, I could beat their damn faces right into the ground.But being a martial artist and all, I'm afraid I might kill them by mistake" Mr.Lee spoke as he spaced out for awhile.

"Beat them?! Wow! We should evacuate.Do you wanna die? " Yeonjin glared at her husband.He shook his head adamantly.It might so scary if you being scolded the women you loved or married right?Hahaha

"Ah, Babel's just a bunch of cruel assholes. I hope they choke on their money!" Hong-sik said in hopefully.

"But,like,what can we do?" Larry asked in confusion.

"Mr.Hong is currently hard at work doing-" Mr.Nam said in half.

"Hark at work?Doing what?I haven't seen him all day" Hong-sik said.

"This place is where we live and work.If we leave, we'll have a nothing left" Hee-soo signed.

"Oh, oh dear.I bought all the new utensils last month" Toto shocked.