𝟮𝟱. 𝑩𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅'𝒔 𝑟𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

✧༺♥༻✧

Junwoo was taking Choyeong to his house with his car. They're having their own conversation about how Junwoo knows his best friend? He said he meets him since high school. He said he really a nice friend who knows about him well. She didn't know who is Junwoo's best friend so she let herself know later.

Junwoo leads her inside his house, his house was more like it was a big mansion and also have a luxurious furniture at the living room and the kitchen too. Don't forget he also have a bar beside the kitchen too.

"I will show my room then follow me." Junwoo accidentally holds my wrists and leads me to follow him through his room. I can feel my cheeks heat up but I shook my head quickly before he could see me like this.

They stood of the door as he opened it for her to go inside of him room. His room kinda like more darker even with his king-sive bed too.

"Hah, I also have your own dresses in my closet which is I have two walk in closet inside of this bedroom, I can show you that! Come, Choyeongaa!" He beams in happiness.

He shows her his walk in closet first.

Junwoo's walk in closet

His closet looks so big, there's many shoes and watches inside of the table

"You also have your own walk in closet too! Here let's see!" He grinned and winked at her.

"Tch, you're so cheesy." She snorted.

"Yeah. I know. I did." He winked.

He opened the hidden doors and she can smell from inside of the room was freshly like her favourite scent. A strawberry and vanilla scent. But how can he knows her favourite scent then? This is so suspicious for her.