𝟰𝟬. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ❤️‍🔥🤟

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

1 weeks later

They are at the Opera House for the regional of Babel and ShinkHwang Bank Partnership at night.

The Wusang team were sitting the seat in front of the stage while Vincenzo and the Hong Sister sit upwards of the rooftop of the Opera House.

The Hong Sisters were using the binoculars to see around the Opera House with amused on their face while Vincenzo looked at them with shaking his heads of their dramatic behavior.

"No wonder the Wusang team wouldn't saw us, right unnie?" Choyeong asked her sister with smirk on her face.

"Absolutely namdongsaeng. They would be so stupid that they never saw us here." Chayoung spoke while she turns around with her binocular until she was facing at Vincenzo.

They looked at each other. Chayoung raised her brows while smirking at Vincenzo and he smirked back at her while looked away from her.

Choi Myunghee realise and shocked that The Hong Sister and Vincenzo also are here too.

"Hey, is that Chayoung and Ms. Hong?" Choi Myunghee asked pointing upside toward them.

"Huh?" Mr. Han and Junwoo confused and when they look up at them from the rooftop, they also shocked too. While Choyeong waving at them with an amusing.

"Hello!"

"Hey! Choyeong! What are you doing here with your sister?!" Mr. Han scolded her.

"Yah! Your bastard. Show your respect of her." Choi Myunghee hits his head which makes him flich in pain while Junwoo texted her on his phone.

Choyeong feels her phone vibrated on her suit jacket and she took out. She looks on her phone that Junwoo texting her with his asking her "Hi Choyeongaa~ What are you guys doing here?" .

She looks down and smiling at him and waving at him as he smiles back and waving at her but he still confusing of her presence in this Opera House. She replied him back with "Hi Junwoo! I'm come here for witnesses of the power of love".

Junwoo feels his phone vibrating again as he looked back on his phone. He chuckled a bit of her silly but still cute on her but unfortunately he still shows this message with Mrs. Choi.