𝟯𝟳. 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒐 𝒈𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 ( 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝟏 )👬👨‍❤‍💋‍👨💕

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Back through after Choyeong's explanation with Vincenzo at Jipuragi law firm

"He had a privileged upbringing, studied abroad, great education, but not as great with people. According to Mrs. Oh, he never trusts anyone and spends more his time with his asshole best friend, Jang Hanseok."

"He's also a hardcore mama's boy and only listens to her because she's the current chairwoman of ShinkHwang Finance."

"Right! He loves horseback riding."

"But he also takes his horse out every week, right Choyeongaa?"

"Yes! So good luck guys of your plans tomorrow because me and Mr. Nam can't join you guys." 😁

"Okay. Thank you Choyeongaa 😆🤟🏻" Chayoung thanked her sister as she walked out from the office.

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Next Day

Chayoung took Vincenzo the place that Choyeong already located for them. She knows where he usually likes to take horseback riding every week when he has free time alone.

Min-Seong was nursing his horse when he hears a voice of the man then he turned around to face him as he's too mesmerized of Vincenzo's charming features when he rides his white Horse.

From their back side, Chayoung looked at them with glitching of her eyes.

When Min-Seong still busy petting with his horse but suddenly they heard a footsteps of the horses running across them and there was Vincenzo, who was riding with a white horse with a gorgeously features for catching their attention.

Min-Seong and Chayoung were so mesmerizing of his handsomeness charms until they didn't notice Vincenzo already went down from his white horse.

Vincenzo takes off his jacket as he went towards a bit Min-Seong, who still staring at him with admiration of his eyes.

"What's his name?" Vincenzo asked while he petted Min-Seong's horse.

"Hwang Min-Seong." He replied straight to the point even without what Vincenzo asks him about.

"Ahh- I mean it's Nearsen. T-that my horse names." He awkwardly said while he's blushing of embarrassment. Vincenzo nodded his head as he still petting his horse.

"Hmm, Nearsen. Just like Nearco, huh? Related to Northern Dancer? " Vincenzo asks again.

"A thoughbred." He said as he admires of Vincenzo's calmly face and voices.

'Ughh, How can he looks beautiful this much as I met many boys? I like him so bad. So so bad~' he thought.

"They can be tough. Trust isn't in their nature. And so, in my experience, you need to be patient." Vincenzo said as Min-Seong chuckles of his nonsense answers.

"You sure know your stuff well." He reassures smiled toward Vincenzo.

Vincenzo caught there's a fur on Min-Seong back as he takes it of from his back clothes.

Min-Seong can feel his touches from his back. He blushes as Vincenzo does his actions toward him. He thought Vincenzo accidently touches for the second as he wants but unfortunate he saw Vincenzo took a horse's fur on his hands.

"There was a horse's fur on your back so I take it there. I'm sorry." Vincenzo apologizes to him.

"Oh no. It's okay, I'm fine. Thanks Mr-" He doesn't know of his name when he met him for the first time.

"Taeho. Kim Taeho." Vincenzo replied as he smiles at him.

"Thanks Mr. Kim Taeho." He smiled back at him.

Chayoung from their back felt gagging of their closer as she knew she feels disgusted of them especially Min-Seong's bisexual relationship.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

"Pfftt!! You mean what- Hahaha shoot please don't say he said his fake name but did you guys use my best friend names as Ki Taeho?!" Choyeong said in a worry voice after she calmed herself being choked on her drinks.

"Oh no. Of course not! We just use the other names as Kim Taeho, who was the simple man works as office management at the bank." Chayoung chuckled while sipping chrysanthemums tea that Choyeong gives her when she comes at her sister's bakery shop.

Choyeong signed in relief that her and Vincenzo didn't use her best friend names instead a real fake name but if not he would be dead on Min-Seong's hands or maybe they would end up death together as today lmao.

To Be Continue~