𝟲𝟯. 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒊 𝑫𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏'𝒔 𝑭𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍 ⚰️🍂🕊

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

DAY AFTER DAY WITH HEAVY RAINING DAYS WITH THE SORROW AROUND THE CITY OF LOST OF

PRECIOUS AND BELOVED FRIEND, CHOI DAEHYUN.

They all coming to his funeral with all black outfits especially tenants of geumga plaza and the trios.

They're standing in front of Choi Daehyun's picture with the sadness of their faces while holding their white flowers.

Choi DAEHYUN agency's team, INTERNATIONAL SECURITY INTELLIGENCE also came even Ahn Gi-Seok is crying heavily while leaning against his boss also crying too.

They pay their last prying for his tribute after that they'll having their lunch first and go away for home.

They didn't realize there's some ladies running with beautiful fancy black dress with black hat and she's wearing the mask and black sunglasses so they didn't recognize her easily.

She also came with her personal doctor that always helping her through her pregnancy and her revenge plans against Jang Hanseok.

She's standing in front of the picture and paying the respect as she started crying over the person that someone she loves the most.

"I'm sorry, Daehyunaa. It's all my fault. I remember you now too late." She whispered.

Whose she tried to remember?
Who is she?
Is she Choyeong or someone he'd been closer to?

Flashback

Choyeong Pov

I felt dizziness through of my head while opening my eyes slowly as I caught a glimpse of the shadow in front of me.

"Ms. Jung, are you alright?" Someone said, someone's that I recognize someone I knew who was my personal doctor that Hanseok sends him.

I looked through of his face that he looks young and handsome. He looked concerned and worry about my condition being pregnant. Oh! He was Dr. Ha btw.

"I'm feel dizzy a bit, Dr. Ha. Don't worry I've been fine." I smiled as he relief of his worry.

Suddenly he kneels on his knees and put his head in the side of my bed.