𝟰𝟯. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻-𝗞𝘂𝗸

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

AT JIPURAGI

They gathered together at the office while watching the news. The Hong sisters standing in each other while leaning on the table and Mr. Nam stood beside Chayoung. Vincenzo sat down on chair.

"Meanwhile, the Namdonghu Prosecutor's Office announced that they arrested the bank presidents. Both of them have been brought in for questioning. However, the details of the bank's violations of the Capital Markets Act has not been disclosed. More relevant witnesses will been summoned..." The reporter said on the news.

"It's so obvious. I can barely stand to listen. First, Prosecutor Seo and then the bank raid." Choyeong scoffed.

"Babel killed Seo to make sure they could control Chief Prosecutor Hwang." Vincenzo turns to look at them and speak towards Choyeong.

"And now they're using him to get search warrants on banks that turned him down." Chayoung says while rolling her eyes.

Mr. Nam slams his hands on the table a little bit and says

"Something tells me that those banks and Babel are about to negotiate."

Choyeong feels her phone vibrated on her jacket pockets. She takes out and look it. It was Prosecutor Jung In-Kuk called her. She smirked herself and looks at Vincenzo and her sister.

"Okay. It's look like Prosecutor Jung's on the line." She's wiggling her brows and walks towards the curtain and pick up the phone.

"You did it, buddy." Mr. Nam smiles proudly.

"Great job, sis." Chayoung gives thumb up for her while Vincenzo smirking at Choyeong.

"Thank you for calling, Mr. Jung. I really appreciate it." She answers.

"Yes. I was hoping I could ask you a few questions. Yes. Yes sir." She answers again.

"When would be a good time for you, sir." She asks.

"Alright we will coming soon." She ends the call and turns looking at them with grinning.

"Alright, it's time!" She claps her hands.

"Are you sure you could do this or let me go with Vincenzo then." Chayoung asks while concerning of her sister's health.