𝟮𝟬. 𝑨𝒏 𝑰𝒄𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒘𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

✧༺♥༻✧

They walked out of the police station, Junwoo keeps chatting with his English accent even he still annoyed of the situation lately while Vincenzo was calling someone on his phone. Chayoung's gaze had found Vincenzo standing right there.

"Stupid you know? It's like twenty four hours so you always had to— but suddenly Chayoung ran to Vincenzo even he still calling on his phone, so she stood there just staring at him like a child waiting for their father to stop talking to someone so they could ask him to buy them a chocolates. Choyeong also follow her ran as she stood behind her. He gave them a few confusing looks, turning away from them, but they follow everywhere his gaze went. Soon enough, he hung up the call.

"Just said thank you that I came for the rescue" he grinned.

Choyeong just rolled her eyes and mumbles "thanks" in an Italian accent. Chayoung gave them a mischievous smile, she knows their consequences.

"I know you gonna help us. It was you? Wasn't it? You rescue her because you're really have a crush on her? Seriously?! I'm not dumb" She knows Vincenzo likes her sister than her whenever she feels jealously but she doesn't know actually if her sister like Vincenzo or Junwoo. She also finds out that her ex assistant also like her sister too. If her sister like Vincenzo then she let her and maybe she fought her lover soon one day.

"What are you talking about? I-I-I'm not liking her as my crush. Of course I'm helping her to get out of jail because she was my best friend even I find out they will gonna arrested you too, Miss Hong Chayoung" he exclaimed even he tried to be cool because he felt his cheeks got red. She gasped in dramatically but she says, she got interrupted by Junwoo.

"Vincenzo Cassano byeonhosanim" Junwoo said from behind them.

"You're the second Korean to pronounce my name correctly" Vincenzo responded to him, looking kind of impressed.

"I used to be Chayoung sunbae's assistant back in Wusang and I'm also a best friend of Choyeong sunbae too." He smiled at the Korean-Italian.

"I'm Jang Junwoo. I believed we could not officially meet outside that hospital." He reached his hand out for him to accept, and he did, carrying out a polite handshake before pulling away.

"How do you know me?" Vincenzo asked.

"Because I did a background check on you for Chayoung sunbae." He told him but he got a kick by Chayoung out of the sudden. Choyeong left out of laughter a bit from her mouth as Chayoung glared him. He groaned out in pain and rubbed the parts bruise of his knees. 'Oh my god, this is embarrassing.' Chayoung thought. Vincenzo stared at her and look back at Junwoo.