𝟮𝟭. 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿!!

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

✧༺♥༻✧

Chayoung's Pov

Next morning, Choyeong told me to give the files for Vincenzo about Babel's cases that she won the trial against me the past year ago. She can't came with me because she has some very busy working business at her bakery shop of what her assistant said there are too many customer come for her promotion days. I texted Vincenzo to come at the cafe that I told him the location of that place.

I sat the chair while eating the candyfloss stick as I'm staring at him. He sips his espresso coffee which as he looked at me in weird face.

"What do you want?" He asked while sipping his coffee. As I putted the files on the table so let him know what is inside.

He opened the files and took out of them as I said.

"This is the files that they're all similar cases that my sister won in last year ago while she's against me with our father. Real estate redemption lawsuit for small businesses that were forced out by large companies."

"Wusang had no idea that she was doing any of this even I worked for them before never know this."

'I'm sorry uri dongsaeng, I should to provoke this Mr.Italy to join our team then.' I thought.

"Got paid pretty well, too." He nodded his head in acknowledgement of my words as he looked through all the cases. When he didn't respond, I learned forward. And this time the things I said caught his attention.

"I'll help you get back Geumga Plaza. I don't care why you want it, but I just know that you need it desperately. No, you need it all costs." I smirked as I caught the expression on his face, knowing I had assumed was true.

"You're the real owner, aren't you?" I asked.

He stayed silent for a moment as he puts the papers on the table beside his bowl of ramen.

"Why are you giving me this offer?" He asked.

"Whatever it is your planning, I want it."

"Why would I do that?" He asked me again.

"Because I have a lot of anger. We want to avenge our father's death." I said in serious tone.

"Miss Hong Chayoung, you're a lawyer, Miss Hong Choyeong also a lawyer too. You know I can't get both of you involved in this." He exclaimed.