𝟯𝟭. 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

✧༺♥༻✧

Choyeong Pov

At Night

I was wearing a light blue dress and my hair was open and naturally curled. I have my straight curly hair since I was born that my abeoji said I got it from him and he really love me so much than Chayoung but still love her as much as my real sister too. So I had to do nothing to fix it. I don't wear much makeup, I just used lip stick and gloss over it and that's it.

"Hmm that's too much now so let's go." I said while walking towards the door. As soon as I opened I saw a man in suit standing in front of a long black car. I heard some voice from his suit and it said.

"I guess you saw? It's my uncle's car from Hera Palace, I borrow it from him so that guy who was his guard will take you there." It was Junwoo.

"Okay!" I said while getting inside the car as the driver started the car.

Jang Junwoo also known as Jang Hanseok

"Samcheon, thank you so much for taking my girlfriend into my apartment there, I'll appreciate of that so much" I said while calling with my uncle, who was my father's brother but he really care for me since I was a kid. Whose known as Joo Dante.

"Most welcome, my son. Remember you just confessed her of what your feelings about her, alright!"

"Nee, samcheon. I should to end my call then. Bye."

As I ended up the call, I was cooking the chicken BBQ outside of the top rooftop, and there were have a swimming pool so it would be like more romantic for our dinner.

I want her to see me as the perfect guy than Vincenzo. I'm fucking hate him so bad when I heard his name again. Soon and find I would find you away soon. I want to tell her my secret about who I really am. I remember of what she said that.... But will she be scared of me or hates me? What if she runs away? What if she tells Vincenzo and Chayoung and everyone? What if she kills me before his hands then? Ahh... Best idea I just got.

I took out stimulants from my pants and mixed few pills in the red wine. After dinner we could our fun so I have a chance to impregnated her and we got married in fast whenever Mrs. Choi already give me a blessing then.