𝟲𝟳. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗽

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

( Happy belated 3rd Anniversary year kdrama debut of VINCENZO 👨‍⚖️👩‍⚖️⚖🚗💨🇮🇹🔫🔥)

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

( The intelligence agency United! Hanseo helped Vincenzo with the Interpol)

Director Tae arrived in Jipuragi, finally meeting Vincenzo. He was surprised to know that he and Choyeong had access to the file all along.

He knows who Choyeong was and she also got married with the Chairman of Babel soon.

"I apologized if Mr. Ahn causes such trouble the other day", Guwon said.

"Hey! What trouble?!" Mr. Ahn shoved him off harshly while smacking his shoulder as he winced in pain as he punished back on Mr. Ahn again while pulling his ear.

"Ow! Stop it!!" He whined.

"You two! Be quiet!" Director Tae warned them angrily.

"Ne Jisohamnida Sajangnim~" They apologized.

Director Tae handed the footage and they replayed the scene. Both Guwon and Mr. Ahn gave each other a high five.

"Wait, is this the boy Hanseo you've been mentioning?" Director Tae asked.

"You're right, he's soon to be the future of Babel's CEO soon." Vincenzo said proudly.

"I would be proud of him for waiting his biggest opportunity being the smartest businessman in the world soon. Thanks to all of you, I might be taking up a big position." Director Tae said again.

"Actually, I didn't do much. He deserves more credit." Vincenzo pointed out towards the upper level, where Mr. Cho came down from his hiding.

Guwon learned that Mr. Cho was once an agent under Director Tae. Mr. Ahn was surprised and thought that Mr. Cho was somewhat looked familiar.

"You should caught up with your colleagues." Chayoung said.

"Which year did you join?". Mr. Cho teasingly smacked Mr. Ann's cheek.

"Ahn had joined before you started actually." Director Tae said.

Mr. Cho immediately took his hand off and stood up straight. Guwon giggles of their interaction.

"I know you also being an agent before but now you worked as the secret of mafia that everyone didn't know who you are because you are from the richest mafia family from Italy, which is The Loreviano Family." Director Tae said to Guwon.

As the trios shocked his newest news about his family. He also from mafia family too, which is they got two mafia around them.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

MEANWHILE

Hanseo had anticipated this, yet he managed to look surprised when Representative Kim told Hanseok to lay low for a while until the new administration transitioned in. Hanseo and Han Seung-Hyuk went to drink afterwards, to celebrate their success.

That's where he learned that Han Seung-Hyuk set a trap out for Vincenzo by tipping off the Interpol through the Cassano Family in Italy. Hanseo entertained him until he left to go home.

Hanseo went to his car and called Vincenzo to warn him about what Han Seung-Hyuk had in store for him. Of course, Vincenzo was already a few steps ahead.

THE NEXT DAY

When Interpol stormed in the ice rink, Hanseo and Vincenzo were pointing guns at each other. Hanseo would be lying if he was not scared at the loaded gun that was pointed at him and the ones around him.

Hanseo's hand shook when he pulled the trigger and Vincenzo fell to the ground. It was an act, obviously, but he had to give it to Mr. Nam - the man's special effect skills were amazing.

When one of the Italians approached Vincenzo, he used that opportunity to take the man hostage and control the situation at hand. He brokered a deal with the Interpol by giving up Paolo in charge for his freedom.

For Hanseo, however, he asked Vincenzo to shoot him to make it looked real. This was the last time Hanseo would trust Guwon's word when they were discussing the plan together at the mansion so he should've just listened to Vincenzo then.

Hanseok and Choi Myunghee had a easy time believing on Choyeong than Hanseo because it would be obviously she would helping them through fighting with mafia duos with her genius evil plan without noticing she would've make their lives miserable in hell then.

"Vincenzo is a mafia. Unless he gets a death sentence in Italy, he'll come back to kill us." Hanseo said.

"So, there were Vincenzo's men at the ice rink?" Hanseok asked.

Hanseo nodded. "He hid five of his men there. That sly bastard...."

"Then it means he had fooled us completely, doesn't it?" Hanseok scoffed.

"As frustrating as it is, it seems so." Hanseo said.

"How was he aware that the Interpol was coming to get him? Seeing that he his hid his men in preparation." Hanseok wondered.

To Be Continue~