𝟯𝟲. 𝗛𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗶𝗻-𝗦𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

After they were having their happiness time while visiting Mrs. Oh at the hospital, Vincenzo felt very grateful and happy that his mother finally meets him as her real son in front of her.

They came out from the hospital to buy something or maybe a food for her during break time while Choyeong went to the restroom.

After she finished herself from the restroom, she went back to Mrs. Oh room but unfortunately she meets her worst enemy since high school, Hwang Min-Seong. The heir of ShinkHwang Bank.

Before she caused the chaos to bet him, she should calmed herself first cuz she didn't want to cause anything happened in the hospital especially Mrs. Oh.

'Why are this fucking son of the bitch doing here' she curses while thoughts of herself.

She opens the door as the two people looked at her.

"Oh, it's you, huh?" She scoffed. Before that she texted Vincenzo don't come to his mother's room because she have to deal this devil jerk in front of her.

"Ah, Ms. Hong Choyeong. The most beautiful ex students of Joongdong High School. Hello my precious friend, long time no see." He grinned.

"My precious, my ass. What the fuck are you doing here, huh? Are you tried-" He cut her sentence off as he knows she would cursing him so much whenever they were at the hospital.

"Oh, my darling Choyeongaa, language, please. I just want to visit her only, right Mrs. Oh?" He said while looking at Mrs. Oh.

As Choyeong knew Mrs. Oh kinda a bit scared of him when he looks at her in darken face.

"If you tried to bother her again-" She came closer to him with murderous glare.