𝟱𝟮. 𝗠𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 + 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘇𝗼 & 𝗔𝗵𝗻 𝗚𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗼𝗸

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Few minutes later

"Yes." Vincenzo answered from the other side of the call.

"What the fuck did you do?!" Hanseok yelled through his gritted teeths.

"Oh, Mr. Jang Hanseok." Vincenzo replies while grinning at the three of them at Daehyun's mansion and he leaned back on the sofa.

"You mean the bottle water?ahh~well I went through something awful because of that bottle water when I arrived at korea, I has no one else to take it out on." Vincenzo shrugged.

Hanseok clenched his fist while listening to him "but it was too easy, so I don't feel that satisfied." Vincenzo added.

"Still you failed to kill me, that's mean you're not enough!" Hanseok hissed while from the other side Vincenzo and the three of them especially Choyeong laughing at him.

"I don't think she feels the same way as you, do you Choyeongaa?" Vincenzo smirked at her. Hanseok gritted his teeths while clenching his phone through he was still calling Vincenzo.

"Nope, I think who isn't enough is the....psychotic killer. He just a loser y'all know that right guys?" Choyeong says sarcastically while grinning at the two of them, Daehyun and Ahn Gi Seok sit side by side besides her.

"Yes!" They nodded.

"You hear what I said, Hanseok babe. I don't think psychotic killer like you would be enough for being killed by this mafia bcs he has his own genius way to kill you, hon." She smirked as Vincenzo immediately ended the call.

Hanseok smashed his phone on the floor while yelling.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

AT DAEHYUN'S MANSION

"But why are you talking with TV?" Choyeong asks while carrying the popcorn and chips for everyone from the kitchen and then she sits beside Daehyun in the middle between Vincenzo from Daehyun's side while Ahn Gi Seok from her side

She thought Vincenzo was talking about the killer in the movie who was the psychopath.

Since Vincenzo has ear phone's off she didn't realize what happened.

"Ah, I was talking with myself and you." Vincenzo says casually without looking at her while choyeong rolled her eyes and watching the movie in front of them.

"Why are you guys here?! It's supposed to be mine's and choyeong's movie date." Daehyun says while rolling his eyes and eating a popcorn that choyeong holds it on her lap.

"Why? Are you jealous? I just want to have some fun with her." Vincenzo shrugged.

"But also you bring Mr. Ahn here's?" Daehyun says annoyed.

"I don't know. You told him then." He mumbled while taking a popcorn that choyeong handed it for him.

"Becuz I'm also wanted to have some fun with you, Mr. Cassano." Ahn Giseok looked at him with admiration on his eyes while Vincenzo looks weirdly at him.

Chayoung was at the Jipuragi to help finds some files with Mr. Nam even Vincenzo has free time to do so he suggested with Ahn Giseok to watch movie together with DaeCho couple at him self's house. Ahn Giseok gladly accepted his offer and joins him to watch some movie date with DaeCho couple so it would fix choyeong's mood so well.

"We could have watch a romantic movie you know-" Vincenzo says while side eyeing her. Daehyun and Ahn Giseok agreed of him.

"Why? Are you scared of bloody, glory, scary movie? Choyeong grinned at him.

"Choyeongaa, it would be perfectly for him and Mr. Ahn to watch movie like that so how about we leave them and watching a romantic movie from the private cinema at my mansion." Daehyun grinned at her while leaning in closer at her.

"Yah! Oppa! Stop it!!" She yelled while pushing him away and hits his arm multiple times.

Daehyun immediately stood up from the couch until it makes all the popcorn and chips fell down on the floor. They make chaos around the living room until choyeong jumped over his back and hit him again.

Vincenzo rolled his eyes annoyed being third wheel of their relationship. He should brings chayoung to come here instead but she's too busy of focusing on her work then have a date with him.

While Ahn Giseok enjoyed himself by watching the horror movie on his own world.

To Be Continue~

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

Poor Vincenzo for being third wheel of DaeCho couple 🤭😂💕

Comment your thoughts about this chapter on this comment section.

Don't forget vote&share ✨✨

Xoxo,
Rachel