𝟭𝟰. 𝗔𝗿𝗴𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 & 𝗠𝗿.𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝗢𝗕𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 ➷➷➷➷➷

●◉◎◈◎◉●

Vincenzo's POV

After we're discussing about our building, all the tenants back to their work.Then Choyeong, she said she got a call by her old friend from high school that her friends miss her so much so she meets them at the cafe for dinner.Now, I'm alone so I went back to Mr.Hong's office.

Vincenzo's Pov End

Third person's Pov

Vincenzo went through the Mr.Hong's office. He heard someone's calling with happy tone so he opened the door. He saw that Mr.Hong was calling someone with his happy and grateful faces. He didn't know whose he called to. He walks through in front of Mr.Nam was sit on the chair with his coffee and he sit there too.

"I don't know what kind of news he got but he's positively glowing" Mr.Nam spoke.

"That's good" Vincenzo agreed.

Sometimes he seems grateful at least his boss was looking happy today even without he was depressed of his works.

"Thanks. I'll call you tomorrow. Later in the evening you said...Okey, great" he hung up. After he finished, but suddenly he saw Vincenzo Cassano from opposite from their table.

"Ahh, Mr.Cassano. Have you had lunch?" Mr.Hong asked.

"Um, no. Not yet" Vincenzo awkwardly replied.

"Aish- I thought she already invited you for lunch together" Mr.Hong shooks her head.

"But Ms.Hong said her friends invited her for lunch until at night she's having dinner with them too" Vincenzo said.

"Her friends-?" Mr.Hong spoke in curiously.

"Her old friends from high school, Mr.Hong" Vincenzo mumbled.

"Oh! Oh Jiso and Jeon Yubin! I heard Jiso would got married soon on next month so she gives me this invitation but I don't know I should come or not because it might be upset for her that I always busy with my works. I hope Choyeong would make her understand how her father was busy about" Mr.Hong signed with weakly smile on his face.

"Alright then, order for three, Mr.Nam. " Mr.Hong spoke.

"Oh! What would you like?" Mr.Nam asked.