𝟭𝟬.𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶'𝘀 𝘇𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝐎𝐁𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 ➷➷➷➷➷

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Hong Chayoung's Pov

I being calling by Mr.Ko for inviting me of Mrs.Choi's request for coming at the club.I thoughtful have busy day for case but they still want invite me.Tsh! That old women gives me a nerves sometimes I hate her so much.I drive through the club and parks my car at the nearby of parking lot over there.I went through inside and everyone was here especially that snake women 🙄.

"Ahh Ms.Hong Chayoung was here, please come here" Mrs.Choi gives a side of her hands to let me come near of them.

I stood from the last sit that I stood in front of Ms.Yoon, my coworker.She looks like Mrs.Choi puppets because she always follow her rules over the time for what she wants from her.She adores her so much because Mrs.Choi was super rich, powerful women and she was our boss right now.

Mrs.Choi opened the whiskey bottle and she poured all the glasses in front of her.Everyone stood and clapped for her.

"Alright pass them around" she gives all the glasses until Mr.Ko give for me.I thanked for him and sip a bit of the drink.

Wow hoo it's taste ughh disgusting ever taste like her so much.I kinda of really hate of alcohol like this except makgeolli and soju.It's taste very source and ever it's not my favorite drink at all.

Everyone talk to her except for me, I passed out of my thoughts.How I gonna apologize of my baby sister and I know she upset because of me.How lucky she was she never works for Wusang and wondering how she's doing?

"Choyeong as, you're lucky that you never works with me at Wusang even you always helping me for Babel cases.Can't imagine if you works for Wusang and you meet this women, I bet you gonna hate her so much because she's super annoying to me" I thought

I got stopped by my thought when Mrs.Choi freaking Myunghee called me.I looked at her with innocent face.

"What it is?" I asked.

"I picked you, Ms.Hong Chayoung sushi. You're up" She said.

I dumped blinking my eyes that I was pretending being confusion of her request even I know what she requests for me.Everyone support me to come up in front of her.

"It's not very professional when you call your colleagues like that" I protested.

"Who cares? Just get up here" she ignored of my protest.

"None of this is in my job description" I said in annoyed tone.

"You are walking a very fine line. You screwed up big time, huh" she snickers.

"Here's your chance to redeem yourself in front of your colleagues." she said.

"All right, I'm stick with the impression" I dramatically signed.

"Excellent! Give it up!" she cheered.

Now I know what I'm going to do 😏😎✨. I secretly requested Ms.Yoon for recording the video for me.She confused but she still want to record and I goes up from the stage.I took off my heels and standing there calmness.I huffed in heavily and started dancing around like crazy women with her favourites zumba dance.

Ho!

Ho!

Awesome!

Ho!

Ho!

Awesome!

I saw Mrs.Choi Myunghee starting laughing because of my craziest zumba dance and everyone clapping and cheering for me.

"This is so good, Ms.Hong!"

"You're rock!!"

[ 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩 ]

After we celebrate our fun, we went to go home even Mr.Han already getting drunk because of that.Yeah you know guys, he always got drunken even he didn't remember what happened to him especially when he chooses the assistant as Jang Junwoo for me but I'm still thought him as a friend even he was silly and goofy around while work. Mrs.Choi give warning at me to stop messing with her if what she will ruin my life but I don't care what she said at least she already been ruined by herself one day HAHAHA *devilish laugh*

I was taking a warm shower and having a warm blanket while sitting in the living room.....alone.Now I super boring because I'm lonely in the house without any partner beside me.My father and Vincenzo were having their busyness of their own case, Mr.Nam just helping them as he always cleaned the office before close and my sister was having her own date opps I mean she has dinner with Junwoo.Now I don't know I suppose to do.

I opened the phone while scrolling the contact to call someone I really want to meet.Should I call Choyeong? She must be busy right or she already done of her dinner date? I called her slowly for hoping she would picked up her call at least she stopped her madness.

"Yoboseo, what is it chayoung?" she asked with annoyed tone.

Hey! She still mad at me or what? I thought she already being calm herself and still forgive me.Alright! I will starting my acting right now.

"Yahh~ you still mad at me or what~ I'm sad huhu" I dramatically cried.

"Alright, alright. What do you want then, unnie?" she asked.

"Quit the act of your childish madness! I want to sleep with you at abeoji house! I want to give you something surprises for you~ I sings

Yeah something surprise for her to make her happy~

"Fine.You just go on then!!" she hung up the call immediately even I want to start being dramatic at her.She knows my consequences huh?

Alright I want to make sister bonding slumber party for us now I make some food delivery like ttakbeokki,jjangjamyeon, pizza and Coca-Cola.

It looks gonna be fun~😆🤟🏻

To Be Continue~

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

Chayoung going to be Mrs.Choi Myunghee's haters huh?! 🤣🤟🏻🔥

Her dance was super hilarious when she imitated Choi Myunghee's zumba dance lmao 😂😂

Next! I will make Hong sisters bonding scenes soon! Bye² and have a nice day MUAHH 😘💗💘

ROAD TO 2K VIEWS SOON YEAYY 😆🥳🤟🏻🔥🔥🎉🎉🎊🎊🔥🔥 THANKS SO MUCH YOU GUYS!!!