𝟮𝟲. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒃𝒃𝒐𝒓𝒏, 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒂𝒂

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

Choyeong woke up in the bedroom, she doesn't know what time it is, because the curtains was opened. She knows it was a morning time. Her eyes blinking in multiple times before she roses up from bed. It could said that her head was spinning, she felt so dizzy and feeling like she wants to puke right now. She didn't remember what she's doing on yesterday night.

She went through the bathroom quickly and throw up on the sink. She washed her face to overcome the puke disaster and brushed her teeth.

After she finished, she came out from the bathroom but she could heard of her sister's screaming in the living room. She went downstairs a bit and saw Chayoung was calling someone through her phone.

"HOW CAN YOU BOTH GOT ON DRUNK SINCE YESTERDAY?!! I DON'T BELIEVE OF WHAT YOU SAID THAT!!! JUNWOO, YOU TOUCH MY SISTER AGAIN THEN I WILL SLAY YOU!! MARK MY WORDS!!

" But sunbae listen to-"

After that she hung up the call. She signed and realized that her sister was sitting at the dinner table.

"Oh you're wake up already. I'm already prepared cook for the soup so you will be healing by the headache." Chayoung spoke.

"Nee unnie." She responded.

"And then I want to go somewhere with Mr. Cassano to do work something after that we went to the Wusang to resenting our trial for tomorrow. Do you want to join if you feel better?" Chayoung requested.

"Yeah, sure. But unnie....." Choyeong called her.

"Hm." Chayoung hummed.

"Let me being representative for our trial that because I never lose my cases then I will show my finest skills." Choyeong smirked.

Chayoung proudly smiled at her sister and rushed towards her sister, hugged her tightly.

"That's my girl, Choyeongaa. You're literally my sister." She kissed her head in multiple times and that makes Choyeong giggles much of her kissing.

"Stop! Hong Chayoung! That's tinkle!"

"I don't care MUAHAHAHA."

1 Hour Later
In the Evening

They were handing to Babel Pharmaceuticals Industry to meet all the Babel Chemicals plain staff that they got bribed by Song Hyeon-U, Chayoung's ex employer at Wusang.