𝟭. 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲

Hong Choyeong was back in Korea after her graduation at Stafford Unique from United States.Being the top student of Stafford University never being easy for her but everyone love her with her in courageous and bravest as the first lawyer in her life.She was at her old house, her father's house.Even her father and sister never stay in each other again but they still never forget their love as father and sister's bold.She saw the gates was unlocked so she's through easily with her big baggage.She saw her father was making coffee for breakfast in the morning so she tiptoes slowly to approach her father, 𝗛𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗬𝘂-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻.

"BOO! "

Her father was shocked by her sudden.He changed his annoyed face to concern tone when he saw Choyeong was here instead Hong Chayoung.He thought his first daughter would be make some chaotic outburst to approach him after he's losing his trial against his daughter at the court yesterday.How dare his own daughter defense him instead to support him? That's was harsh right 😭💔? He hugged her tightly how long he missed her so much.

"Ohh my sweet daughter, it's been so long you stayed at states. I'm sorry I didn't come for your graduation while I'm focusing to defend Babel Group cases" he concerned.

" It's okay abeoji, I know the cases was too hard for defending them but my abeoji always the best lawyer in the world! " she said proudly to herself.

"You're wrong my child, you and your sister would be the best lawyer in the world one day! I promise you my dear" he smiled softly at her while patted gently in her head.She smiled cheeky at him.

"Ah Choyeongaa, I want to intro-"

"Ahh abeoji, I want to visit Chayoung at Wusang. Bye bye~ " she rushed out the house quickly with the cake to congratulated her sister for winning her trial.

"Aish this brat" he mumbled.

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

𝗛𝗶 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗵𝗲 ꉂ(ˊᗜˋ*)♡ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘂𝗽 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵! ! 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵<𝟯 😘❤

𝗛𝗶 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗵𝗲𝗵𝗲 ꉂ(ˊᗜˋ*)♡ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼�...