𝟱𝟱. 𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

[ ⚠️Spoiler Alert ⚠️]

15 years ago, Choyeong was reading her novel while enjoying a gentle wind blowing through her curly black hair as she sat on the broach beside a sakura trees in the morning.

There is a one girl, who approaches her in front of her with her beautiful smile on her face.

"Hi~ Are you Hong Choyeong, Oh Jiso's friend right?"

━━━━━━♡♥♡━━━━━━

One day ago
Before incident of Choyeong's kidnapping happen

Hanseok sipped his whiskey while waiting her at the club. He couldn't stop his grin on his face when she came up of her presence in front of him.

In this chapter he still have fluffy brown hair before he being caught by Vincenzo.

He wears a fancy black suit so he could be look as the most handsome man in the world.

She was wearing a tight of pink dress and lighting makeup on her face. He looks her up and down as he's checking her out.

He couldn't imagine if his Choyeong wore this club tight dress like Park Yeonjin even he could feels his boner got bigger and feels tightly that he couldn't handle it of himself inside of his pants.

Park Yeonjin looked at him with annoyed face after she came in at the club that he already gives her address to meet him. What is his deal now? How can he couldn't understanding her that she already have a husband.

Hanseok's pov

She could feels herself that she really wants to scratch his face so much even with his stupid smirk on his face.

"What do you want?" She says in her venom voice even she still looks angry.

I laughed badly as I looked her reaction but she still wants to scratch my handsome face so badly.