𝟲𝟵. "𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅!"

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

A DAY LATER

Jang Hanseok and Hanseo were walking out of Babel with other workers when he noticed few people walking towards him in suits.

"Mr. Jang Hanseok." A man asked, he nodded.

"We're from namdongbu prosecution service. We are arresting you on charges of tax evasion."

Hanseok smirked and leaned a bit down, he placed his hand on his chest.

"Me?"

"You have the right to consult an attorney, to explain yourself, to writ to habeas corpus." He said.

Hanseok pressed his lips without any guilt he lifted his hands up towards him since he knew choyeong wouldn't let him off the hook easily.

"You always arresting the innocent people, aren't you?" Hanseo said with a pout.

Hanseok turned at him while the man was clicking his handcuffs on his hands.

"Just be quiet, there are people watching." As hanseo looked at him.

"Let me talk to my brother for a minute." Hanseok said while pointing a finger up, the guy who was arresting him nodded.

Hanseok started to walk a bit far from crowded, hanseo noticed it and followed him.

"Launch Babel bio while I'm away and tell saetbyulaa that I'm sorry for my mistake and I do lov-" before he could finish hanseo interrupted him.

"I postponed it."

Hanseok stopped his stracks and turns toward him with a shocked expression.

"What?"

"There are lots of rumors about babel bio right now. They're saying it's front for inflating stocks and manipulating accounts!"

Hanseo said while tapping his hands on his shoulders.

"Who are you to decide that, huh?" Hanseok asks while glaring at his brother.

"No! It wasn't all me!" Hanseo said while shaking his hands.

"The board and the planning division advised me."