𝟴.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐙𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐚 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐤 🐍💃

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝗢𝗕𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 ➷➷➷➷➷

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

The next day, Choyeong was working at bakery shop but she's now have her helper to help her to company her shop if she was busy with lawyer's work stuff.Her helper, Misu arranges the pastries to their place while Choyeong was focusing on money counting.Today is her free day so she doesn't have any work from her father so she's focusing on her pastries job instead.Her call buzzed and I picked up the call."yoboseo " she said.

"Choyeongaa, can you come to Wusang right now bcs I needs your help to solve Babel's problem?" she asked.

'Ughh, I kinda hate them so much,why they always have the problem even I know what they make to' she thought.

"Alright, I will come" she hung up the call and signed.She looked at her helper and said.

" Misu, can you help me to take care of the shop while I'm gone "

"Sure, Ms.Hong" she smiled at her helper and thanked her.

She handed to the Wusang with her car and drave there.

AT WUSANG LAW FIRM

Choyeong walked to her sister's office but she stopped her tracks when she saw everyone gather at other lawyers office.She also saw her sister and her assistant too.Everyone notice her presence and waved at her.

"Ha! Good morning,Ms.Hong.You look more beautiful today!" Mr.Seo admired her.

"Even more ethereal" Mr.Park agreed.

"How I wish if you are our co-worker at Wusang with your sister too,Choyeongaa" Ms.Yoon said

( I want to give some information Ms.Yoon from Wusang, she was Choyeong's friends at college where they were studying together at California but Ms.Yoon was her senior by the way)

Junwoo was jealous about Mr.Park compliment of her beauty but he knew this bastard has a crush on her too.He would kill him as soon as possible as he wants too.He agreed Ms.Yoon comment that everyone at Wusang want her to become their co-worker because she was very intelligent of law.Imagine he makes her assistant if he was ready to relieve his true presence as chairman soon.He would do anything for her what he wants from her but maybe.....