𝟲𝟰. 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒔𝒚𝒄𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒕!! 😈🔪🕵

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

A/N: Song Kang will be as Ha Gu Won everyone!!! 😆😆 He played as the personal doctor for Choyeong and the secret agent in this story

He would be the newest character of all my fans will loving so much ❤💘

Xoxo,
Rachel
┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

LATER THAT DAY, AT HANSEOK'S MANSION.

11:00 PM

3rd Pov

"Dr. Ha, remember always call me Choyeong and our plan alright! I know you're the most brilliant can cover your own identity as secrets except our enemies." Choyeong said.

"Yes ma'am." He bowed and went out from her office to meet his other friends from securities company.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

It was dark outside, as Mr. Han, Hanseo, Mrs. Choi and Hanseok were in his living room.

They were talking while drink a whiskey without Choyeong joined them bcz she went out nowhere without telling them as suddenly they heard a loud bang. It was the killer, Hanseok ordered him to murder Choi Daehyun and also Vincenzo....with a gun pointing to Hanseok in front of them.

Vincenzo shoots the killer as he was already dead as again he pointed to Hanseok then. He also realized there's someone in the shadow came behind Vincenzo too with a gun.

Hanseo already started trembling as Mr. Han jumped from the sight of a gun.

Hanseok had a smirk on his face.

"Oh~~am I dying today? Is there your...buddy beside you? Since when you have friends than chayoung sunbae?!" He mockingly asked.

"I don't know are you?....maybe you're right I was his buddy bcz you don't know who am i?" An unknown male childishly said.

The source of the voice came out next to Vincenzo's right side, a younger male wearing a mask, he had daring eyes the type that could scare you or relieve you.

He was tumbling with a gun on his fingers, his hand signaling that he obviously wasn't an amateur but sometimes he could be the one too when he met someone he cares and love for her.

The Jang brothers just froze up at the sight of her.

'Did we know him' they thought as they looked at each other confusion.