𝟯𝟱. 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒂 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

[ Note: in ep 8 in the scene there will have Cecha moments when they were having conversation with Wusang team right? So *ehem* *ehem* I will change with Choyeong character alright! ✨✨]

Hope you guys like this chapter and don't forget vote/comment & share ❤✨

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Choyeong Pov

It's currently 6am in the morning. The snort of Chayoung has been hearing in the other room always awake me all night.

In our house, we have 3 bedrooms especially our parents room. Sometimes, I usually slept with her depends on my mood or she really wants me to sleep with her. She's kinda cringle at me whenever she always hug me tightly like I was her pillow through her sleep. She was the real monster sleepers you guys 🙄

I was preparing myself with grey suits jacket and fancy makeup to get ready with our business law with Wusang team and Vincenzo. Well, I should to get him from Geumga Plaza and get some files too.

About Chayoung, it was her free time so I let her sleep more of the day.

In minutes ago, after I finished with my breakfast with toast and mocha coffee but I brought it with bottle as extra drink if I need some energy, I made a note and put it at the refrigerator so Chayoung unnie could notices when she wakes up.

I rushed out from the house and get my car to drive away to the Geumga Plaza.

Minutes later

I arrived at the Geumga Plaza as I got a call from Vincenzo. I picked up the phone and call him.

"Nee, Vincenzo?...."

"I'm already at your office now." He said.

"What? You already at my office?! Alright I will be there then." As I hang up the call and rushing through to my office.

I walked into the hallway as I saw Mr. Park Seok-Do and the two duo are doing their own business as Ticketing management service. I appropriate them when I goes inside even they didn't notice my presence.

"Hi everyone!" I shouted as they shocked of my voice from a sudden.

"Oh! Choyeongaa. You scared us." Park Seok-Do spoke while rubbing his chest.