𝟱𝟬. 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝘀

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

After 2 weeks bcs of incident, Daehyun got discharged from the hospital today and Choyeong helps him to get his things back to home. He remembers Choyeong's advice for him to get some more rest after he got discharged even his arms were already feels better and he was strong this time. He chuckled of her scolding towards him. It's cute for her right now when she's mad hehehe~

Other next day, Choyeong should move to her best friends house for just incase of her safety bcs of Vincenzo's adviser he wants her to move but her sister still don't want her to be separate from her unfortunate she has to do it for her sister so she let her.

Chayoung believes her sister's best friend could protect her instead she's protect for herself.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

Choyeong asked Yubin to find about Hanseok's real information so she tried everything until the next day there's something possible happened that she's finally finds him.

In the middle of the night from yesterday, she tried to hack the information about Junwoo's other schools about the truth of Hanseok's cousin but she couldn't figure anything even their high school too.

She's tried to figure about their same surname until she finds some idea. Yubin has another option about to screen their faces through her technology systems of hacker.

She's screening their face between Jang Hanseok and Jang Junwoo until she was shocked.

She couldn't believe her worst enemy all this time played on card of being pretended as an innocent people the whole time.

She can't believed he betrays them after all this time.

She feels herself tense up and her teeth gritted tightly. She feels a flames on herself right now.

At the time in the morning, Choyeong was going her cafe to help her helpers through of her business. Today is her very busy day.

Yubin thinks she could called her through this time like this. She's tried to call her but unfortunately she doesn't called her back. She's tried again but it's still doesn't work.