𝟵. 𝗢𝗵 𝗚𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗷𝗮 𝗶𝘀 𝗩𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘇𝗼'𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗺?!

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝗢𝗕𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 ➷➷➷➷➷

✧༺♥༻✧

Chayoung begged for her sister to come with her for investigating about Babel's Pharmaceutical medication even she does dramatic skills with puppy eyes for wishing her like a dog and master.Choyeong just signed in heavily and nodded as her permission as Chayoung was jumping in excited to eager for her and now she holds their fingers all the time.Junwoo laughed of his sunbae's chaotic behavior for her sister to come with them to the pharmacy but he also was happy too because he would have spend time together with his love as he has a chance too.So they are at pharmacy now and Chayoung suddenly dramatically cried in front of the doctor about her non-existed baby brother's health and she missed him so much.

"Hisk"

"I'm so impressed by anyone works at your field.My baby brother says it's so hard.He's in pharmacology school" she continues crying to make the doctor feels pitied for her.Junwoo just nodding his heads and dramatically pitied for her while Choyeong dramatically patting her sister's back to make it's look like pretend she's comforting her.

"He worries he won't find a job~huhu~" she cried.

"There, there sis, it's okay aww cupcup" Chayoung laid her head on her sister's shoulder and continuing her crocodile's tears and whispers to her sister.

"How's my acting, dongsaeng?" Choyeong giggles.

"This girl is too much" she even couldn't stop handle her laughter right now.

"Very good sis! Even abeoji said is true that you should taking being an actress instead being a lawyer" Chayoung hisses in angrily at her sister and she looks at the doctor once again and continue her acting skills even the doctor knows that what she's doing so he just ignored her crying.

"Sunbae, here's the handcuff" Junwoo handed his handcuff to his sunbae but she does not need to.

"Please take it, sunbae" Junwoo pleaded.

"Thank you junwoo, here's let me help you wimps your tears, unnie" she helps wimpish her tears from her sister's cheek gently.She stops crying and said.

"The pressure that Min-Chul's been under.... It's even worse than my brother.I just wanna help so he knows there's someone he can talk to"

"Min-Chul's off the radar. We haven't talked in months" the doctor spoke.

"It's important. You need to tell me if he's been in contact.Please,I'm really worried" Chayoung begged.The doctor looks at her in annoyed.