𝟰𝟴. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁 🕵🧠

Next Day
AT WUSANG LAW FIRM

"YAH! I have never danced like that. How dare you! You stop saying I did!" Mrs. Choi yelled through her phone when she's calling them from Jipuragi.

"What do you mean? That wasn't us." Choyeong said while laughing even the three of them try not to laugh at her.

"Oh, shut up! Anybody could see it was you guys!" She yelled again.

Meanwhile,
AT JIPURAGI LAW FIRM

"Oh my gosh, that was us? Ohh~ I'm sorry that I speak a bad word for you, ahjumma~" She mimicked her voice like a baby cry.

"OH SHUT UP! And Vincenzo was the ugly pigeon, am I right?!" She shouted.

They mimicked Inzaghi sound so it would be sounds like they make her mad.

"YOU SEE!!" Mrs. Choi shouted again.

"Huh? See what? What are you saying? I feel very attacked. I'm hanging up on three. One, two..." Choyeong immediately ended the call.

"I know she would be super mad like a dinosaur soon." Chayoung grinned.

"Even with a fire volcano. Bowshh!" Mr. Nam makes a volcano sign with his hands on his head.

They laughed so hard of his silly jokes.

In the Evening,
AT CONVENIENCE STORE

"Here you go, enjoy your day, Choyeongaa." Daehyun smiles while hands a plastic that she already bought a Pepsi drink for her sister and her best friends.

"Gomawo oppa~" she sangs while smiling bright at her oppa sunbae.

Choyeong walked through the table that her sister and her best friends already sit while waiting for her paid.

She gives a Pepsi one by one until she had for herself and sit beside Vincenzo.

They're drinking silently but only sound of their mouth sipping the straw of their drinks until Mr. Nam broke the silence conversation.