𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒊 𝑴𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒆'𝒔 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚

Choi Myunghee was an ordinary person with her perfect family and an amazing attorney in the world. She also has a sister, who always on her side whenever she feels hard in her life with her abusive family. Her parents always abusing them because they want them being a famous lawyer like their mother in the future. Their mother was lawyer and father was an alcoholic drunken. Whenever they always got abused by them, her sister making choices that they should ran away from them and never remembers them forever in their life. They move to the new apartment that her sister bought it for their future with her money from part time job. They continue their mature life until they becoming as a lawyer now.

In 3 years later, they got married at the same time with their own amazing husband but unfortunately in year later Choi Myunghee loses her son by the cause of accident and her husband got a big accident with a truck that hit him so bad. She felt so lost and depressed of life but her sister still confronted her with a new life that she wants her to become as her newborn daughter's godmother, who was named as Jung Saet Byul( Hong Choyeong). She really does happiest women in her life and loving her nieces so much in her whole heart.

Few years later, Her sister's family got a big accident same fates like her husband too even they bought their own daughter in the inside of that car too. She came of that location she found from the news but unfortunate she never seen her niece at all. Over the time by day by day, she never finds her whatever the place she already searched from. She remembers her face and her features, as a lawyer, she makes a poster to ask her help from public but in the end.....

She never finds her again.

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Choi Myunghee's is here!!!

In this story I would make Choi Myunghee being protagonist character and she would be help Vincenzo too because I makes her different backstory with my own idea.

We know Choi Myunghee is the most annoying and evil character that we really hate her so much in the series of Vincenzo and we didn't know how her backstory look like right?

I hope and I promise I will make this story more interesting with unstoppable plot twist very soon.

3K VIEWERS ALREADY GUYS!!! I MADE IT YEAYYY 👏( 'ω' )👏( 'ω' )(┛✧Д✧))┛

LET'S PARTY WOOHOO HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA KIDDING 😜😜😜🎉🎉🍾🍾

SEE YOU LATER!!!!