𝟱𝟰. 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

Third person's pov

( A/N: in this story, Hanseok actually have two mansion so I made it another one mansion, alright ✌🏻✨ Hope you guys like this chapter)

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

In the evening

After he kidnapped choyeong with his man's, he sends far away from Geumga Plaza bcs his own mansion has a forest that couldn't capture her anywhere found by themselves so he keeps her there even with safe and sound without getting harm by himself.

Hanseok came out from the bathroom with a towel on his waistline while he's rubbing his wet hair with a small hair on his hands.

He saw Choyeong still didn't wakeup from the unconscious so he would check on her if she was still better condition as he walked toward the side of king size bed that Choyeong already laying down there.

He bended down his body and caressing her hair through her cheeks gently.

"Choyeongaa, do you know how much I love you so badly, your love turned me into the human again, sweetheart. But now I don't have a choice to do this for you by kidnapping you so I should finished my revenge first and then after all this happened was over, we can be together for a lasting life forever. I promise, choyeong sweetheart." He said softly with a deep voice.

"Abducting women you love is not love but a crime, your crazy asshole!" Choyeong doesn't know what happened of her body. She could feels her mind couldn't remember anything but her heart would said that towards him.

He heard his phone was ringing beside a nightstand as he looks at his phone, it was his best friend calling him.

He picked up the phone he was calling Ki Taeho.

"Yes, Taeho?"

"Yeah, I will arriving there in 30 seconds, alright."

"Alright, I will see you there, bro."

He looks at her again and then he changed his clothes for coming his reunion party with his high schoolmates tonight.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

MEANWHILE
At "Red Lights" Bar

Park Yeonjin still can't calling her back bcs she's too worried about her. She cursed in herself bcs of an automatic phone call that it's not worked it.

Is she still didn't make it yet? Or she just didn't come bcs she was sick? Ofc she's not!! Bcs she totally freakin good but why she didn't come in here?!

"Still she didn't called you back, Yeonjinaa?" One of her friends asks her.

"No! Still not but why she didn't called me back, huh? I'm so fuckin worry about her right now." She yelled in frustration.

"Maybe it's bcs traffic jam I think. That's why it was night or her car might be have an engine problem so she took a cab for awhile so you don't need to worry about, honey." Her husband reassures her while patting gently on her shoulders.

"Here it goes. There's our twelve." Jaejun points at the person with a grin on his face.

Jang Hanseok came up with his fancy black suit and his slick back hair. By the way at this time he already changed his haircut for a second before he came for the reunion party. For god sake, he totally missed his old moment with his best friends so much but unfortunately he didn't bring his future wife to come here for the their high school reunion party. He's so guilty for doing his plan that he already hurt her right now.

"Yo, dude. You're look more different now." One of Ki Taeho's friends chuckled at him and gives him a bump.

"Thanks bro." Hanseok thanked him.

"Hey, where is Choyeong?" Hanseok asks innocently even he already kidnapped her without knowing everyone surrounding him.

"Yeah, I thought she came with you at the bar bcs she said she has a car engine problem just in case." Park Yeonjin lied.

She knew she had to be lying at her friends even she must do for Hanseok's sake bcs she remembered the day she meet him before the incident happened of her own best friend.

She also might scared to look at Hanseok's gaze so she looked away when he glared at her with deathly stare on her.

Flashback

Park Yeonjin went to the bathroom to wash her hands and reapply her makeup.

After she finished herself, she came out from the bathroom but suddenly a pair of hands grabbing her harshly, pulled her through the silence hallway and someone's pushing her against the wall.

She could feel a perfume from her breath in front of her and she knows who she was facing them.

She opened her eyes slowly and she was facing Jang Hanseok, a selfish and arrogant ceo of Babel.

"Yah, Jang Hanseok!! Are you crazy?! Why you're pushing me like that your fucking asshole?!!" She yelled.

Hanseok leaned closer his face to her and whispered on her ear.

"You remember our deal, right? Never tell anyone about me that I was kidnapping Choyeong lately."

Even she could senses he showed his real devilish smile on his face.

She keeps pushing away from him through his chest but his grip was tightly.

"Your fuc-" her sentence cut off when hanseok whispered her again.

"Or I should told your husband about our affair relationship that you are cheating on him." He smirked.

She went silencing herself as she stared at him with a fear on her eyes. She promised that she really wants her relationship with Jaejun so well about being cheated on her own husband but unfortunate she's forcing to make some affair with hanseok as their deal to keep their mouth about Choyeong's kidnapper. She also scared about Choyeong too bcs she was her first best friend for the rise of her life.

Flashback off

To Be Continue~

✧༺♥༻✧

What is their relationship between Park Yeonjin and Jang Hanseok?

Let me know about your thoughts in the comment 💖✨

See you guys on next chapter soon
Xoxo, Rachel 💋❤