𝟲𝟭. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗚𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗲 📁🕵‍♀️🧠

At Hanseok's Penthouse

Choyeong now went from the restaurant that she's having fun dinner with Daehyun. She couldn't herself that she shares a beautiful passionate kiss with him than Hanseok.

Her smile widen until Mr. Park entered the penthouse. She changes her expression quickly when he entered.

"Miss, the chairman is here." He said, looking all worried.

"Let him in!" She said coldly, let his secretary made permission to let him get inside of the penthouse.

He bowed towards her and went away from her.

She kept all the documents that she finds it from Jipuragi and shove it under their bed.

Hanseok entered, bearing flowers and a paper bags of fast food and he also brought her healthy food, as if he already knew about her pregnancy from his man that keep her an eye on her whenever she goes.

"I thought we could eat dinner together." He smiled.

Choyeong raised her brow, "You could've called, we can go out and eat."

"No, I'm not having mood to go out anyway." He passed her a flowers and set the food on breakfast bar.

He stays froze there where he's standing and thinking about what he got information in three hours ago.

Flashback
( 3 hours ago)

Hanseok walked outside from investigation room while Ms. Choi followed him.

They walked until stop in front of their car before his man went to him with envelope on his hand.

"Sir, I have something really important to tell you." He said, looking all nervous plus fear in his face.

Hanseok rolled his face as he nods his head coldly, his man gave an envelope to him as he opened the files to look what a paper said all about.

His eyes widen when he saw something word that make him shocked and he doesn't believe of the moment between himself and also.....her.

"Hong Choyeong was pregnant in 4 weeks after the month. She's regularly went to the hospital for check-up her pregnancy. We doesn't know who was the father of her unborn child as you can see, I found out when I let our men's to get her DNA information and send those to our private doctor and it turns out you're the father." He explained.

Hanseok couldn't believe of what his secretary said to him. One day he's gonna be a dad. He's so happy that he has his own child with his love of his life but.....why she didn't told him about a incredible big news for him.

Does she doesn't want her child? Or she hates them or she could hates him too because he destroyed her future?

It might be fine for him if he really want to get married with her and having their own beautiful family.

He knows that he's not the psychopath anymore when he finds his real love for long time after he loses his mother in young age. He found his real emotions on himself. Happy. Sad. Angry. Love. Jealousy.