𝟭𝟳. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿

Chayoung brings her sister to the Wusang for sending her resignation letter to her boss Mr.Han and also help her for moving her things from her office. Chayoung looks at her ex workplace with signs and looked at her sister.

"Let's go" and then they came out of her car and walk in sassy ways like braver women's in the world.

They heard from Junwoo called them but they ignore him and just strength walks through to Mr.Han's office. Now they are at in front of his office.

"So do you want to come in with me or not? " Chayoung asked.

"Nahh, I just want to wait here then" Choyeong said.

"Alright then" Chayoung huffed.

Choyeong's Pov

I just scrolled on my Instagram on my smartphone while waiting unnie at her boss's office but suddenly I felt some of pairs staring at me intenly. I looked at the right side besides me and then I saw a woman like 40's staring with her wide wife. I looked at her strangely but I just ignore her while looking at my phone.

Choi Myunghee's Pov

Did I know her or something? She's looked kinda so families to me but who is she? I should to talk to her then.

I walked towards her and asked her.

"Hi, did I know you before?"

She looks at me with black orbs eyes....That eyes....That beautiful same black orbs eyes.... It's look like my late sister.... If she's my Jung Saet Byul?My beautiful darling nieces,my beautiful child after my own son's death ? No it can be right?.....?

"No, I didn't know you but who are you?" She asked.

"Hi, I was the Senior of Attorney Choi Myunghee. Nice to meet you." I give my hand for shack hands.

"Oh! Nice to meet you too Miss Choi. I'm the Lawyer of Jipuragi Law firm, Hong Choyeong imnida" she shooks her hand to my hand.

"Well, if you need anything, just call me alright" I give her my phone number cards for so I let her knew if she needs me or not.

"Yes Miss" she bowed at me. I smiled in genuinely at her and went inside to the Mr.Han's office.

Choyeong's Pov

It's that the women unnie talks about her but she's kinda too unfamiliar for me. Did I know her before? Hmm maybe I should more be careful when I'm around her. She looks suspicious for me.

Third person's Pov

Chayoung still arguing with their seniors boss before she walked out from their office, Choi Myunghee stopped her move. She stood in front with evilly smile. She grabbed her neck harshly.

"Snapping your neck like a twig would be so damn easy" Choi Myunghee warned her.

But suddenly Chayoung grabbed her hand harshly and hold it tightly. She glared at her with murderous glare.

"Thank you for your loser motivation ever" she pushed her with her shoulder and walked away from the office.

She saw her sister from outside and quickly grabbed her wrist to come with her walked through her office and offering her for keeping her things out from this wicked law firm.