𝟱𝟭. "𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏"

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝑶𝑩𝑺𝑬𝑺𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 ➷➷➷➷➷

┈┈┈┈․° ☣ °․┈┈┈┈

Hanseok's pov

AT POLICE STATION

As I was leaving with Mrs. Choi I heard someone's clapping from in front of us.

"Wow, you're leaving already already, Mr. Chairman?" Chayoung sunbaenim asked sarcastically while walking towards us.

I was so exhausted and worried now I'll have to deal with all this.

"Sunbae." I called her before I could finish my sentence Mrs. Choi cut me off.

"Of course, Mr. Jang is a victim of attempted murder." She walked towards chayoung sunbaenim.

"There's no reason at all for him to be kept here." She said again as chayoung glared at me.

"Sunbae, there must be a misunderstanding—" she suddenly slapped me, making me clench my fist. How dare she slaps me?!

As I turned my head around she slapped me again hardly. But suddenly Mrs. Choi dragged her from me. I would have to slap her back if she didn't got dragged away I swear—

I moved a bit forward with clenched my teeths.

"Are you crazy? What are you doing?!!" Mrs. Choi yelled.

"I think you're calling the wrong person crazy Mrs. Choi." My heart stopped as I heard her voice when she spoke in English. (A/N: That's remind me of Logan lee from the penthouse kdrama as he spoke in English when he approaches his worst enemy, Joo Dantae 🤭💗)

*click, click* her heels making a loud noises in the empty hall, as she walked out from behind the wall, my clenched fist loosely.

Choyeong stood beside Chayoung and holds Mrs. Choi hands tightly. Then she twists it around while moving her hands away, the cracking noises coming from Mrs. Choi arms made me flinch back in terror.