𝟭𝟱. 𝑾𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔𝟎𝟏𝟐𝟎

Chayoung's Pov

Walking out of the room, my gaze fell on my sister, who was sitting on one of the metal chair sets in the hallway. My eyes filled with more tears when I look her states.

Their father is Choyeong's life, even been she was a little girl. I feels so bad about her that she loses her memory about her real parents but her parents makes her happy like their own daughter and also for me too. She has been his best friend for entire life until they lost their mother. She felt enjoyable and loved by them. But now she loses them.

She looked absolutely miserable, staring into a distance with her red face. Collecting myself by taking in deep breaths, I gulped down the uneasiness stuck in my throat like a painful lump. I needed to be strong. As a older sister, I needed to be strong for her.

As quickly as I could, I walked forward and sat down beside her. She noticed my presence but still stayed quiet, not even turning to look at me.

I signed, I placed my hands on hers. "Are you alright? Have you eaten?" I quickly asked her, hoping to not startle her by speaking much louder. She slowly shook her head, her gaze stuck on the depressing white hospital wall in front of us.

"Do you need anything?" I asked again, she shooks her head again.

"Are you sure, my sweetie dongsaeng?" For god's sake, I can't handle my tears right now. She nodded her head a bit.

I nodded in understanding, placing a hand on her shoulder, patting her lightly in a falled attempt to comfort her. But suddenly I got sobbing in tears loudly.

"I was going to apologize, I'm sorry I suppose to think clearly before to speak to abeoji but I ended up mess myself that I'm cursed him. I'm suppose don't say like that, I'm really sorry, Choyeongaa, I'm so so sorry" I keep apologized.

"Maybe Mr.Cassano said was right. He said "What remains when we criticize our parents is a whole lot of sorrow. Don't do something that might you've regret. Regret will eat away at you like nothing else" if I should listen of what he said, it would be not too late to apologize for abeoji"

Third person's Pov

Choyeong turned to facing her with red faces. She hugged her sister tightly. It had took her hours to calm her down. She even knew that her sister has a huge argument with their father but who can blame her. She tried to understand the situations between her own job and his father's job. Isn't Babel company really good business for all around the world? She even finds out about this company when she works with Vincenzo. That monsterous company makes some drugs and not for medicine for patients who has a cancer and that monsterous company killed their father. She promised for her life, she will bring down that company so soon.

"What should we do, Choyeongaa" She sobbed and Choyeong pulled her into her hug.

"Hey, hey. Shush it's okay, unnie" she shutting her sister with caressing her silky brown hair. She keeps said apologize to her and she knew how Chayoung's feeling when she loses their father.

Choyeong shushed her in comforting manner, pulling in ever more so she could wrap her arms around her torso.

"It would be fine" she kissed her sister's forehead while she cried her heart out in her arms.

"We'll be alright, I promise, Chayoung unnie"

To Be Continue~

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

I'm sorry I make this chapter too rushed and short 😅 I hope you like my new chapter and I would like to said thanks to bubblemoonz & niawrites0120 to give some inspire for me to writing my book as a new author this year!! ( ཀ͝ ∧ ཀ͝ )ꉂ(ˊᗜˋ*)♡