𝟯.𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 💕

➶➶➶➶➶ 𝗢𝗕𝗦𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 ➷➷➷➷➷

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

After Park Seok-Do promised to not bother them and Vincenzo pulled him up, They found out that someone had called the reporters so they all dispersed and went away.Hong Yu-Chan needs to talk with them after the incident happened.

"Didn't I tell you two not to fool around" Hong Yu-Chan said to Vincenzo and Choyeong.

"You know, Abeoji.Where there is chaos, there we are.Right Mr.Cassano?!" she grinned at Vincenzo.

Vincenzo nodded sarcastically but suddenly he got annoyed when he hears what Chayoung said to them.

"But he was arrogant and stubbornness guys.He also likes to fool around because he's weird" Chayoung sarcastically said.

" I'm not arrogant,stubbornness and weird?! I'm also not fooling around too!" he snapped. "I told you Mr.Cho was threatened to sign the contract"

"Threatened? Gosh!" Hong Yu-Chan laughed. "That was quite a stunt you pulled out there"You guys are amazing-Why are you guys so childish?"

"Why won't you-!" He exclaimed before muttering something in Italian.

"Seeing how you're speaking in Italian,you must feel guilty" Chayoung smiled at him sarcastically while drinking her banana milk and he looked at her angrily.

"Far stare silencio!" He exclaimed again, pointing at her.

"What did he said again, uri dongsaeng?" Chayoung asked whispering at her sister.

"He said " Keep your mouth shut " she answered her.

"It sounds like you're cursing" Chayoung spoke and winked at her.Choyeong chuckled of their bickering.

'You guys sounds like married couple already' she thought.

Vincenzo signed, regarding himself before turning back to Hong Yu-Chan."Think about it.What would I still be here if I sold this building? I'd take the money and go abroad "

'Except you' Vincenzo looked at her.She looked at him in confusion when he looks at her intensely.

'What it is?' She thought.Vincenzo shook his head and looked away from her.

"That's true! Why don't you go then and do nothing to help us?" Chayoung said sarcastically.

"Be quiet!" Hong Yu-Chan scolded her and everyone went silent.He turned to Vincenzo again."Go back your country and stop inconvenience us, Babel E&C, Babel Pharmaceuticals, and Wusang Law Firm-are all garbage. Leave. All of you!"